Looking Into 'Seven Pounds' From Rosario Dawson's Eyes
A first look into "Seven Pounds" has been let out exclusively by ET. Focusing on the relationship between Ben Thomas played by Will Smith and Emily Posa portrayed by Rosario Dawson, the behind-the-scene video contains commentary from Dawson about the situation her character is dealing with, and about the definition of the love story for the film.
The two-minute video also gives out a glimpse of Woody Harrelson who stars as blind pianist Ezra Turner. Talking about the beauty of the story, Harrelson also revealed the challenging part of playing the piano. Apart from this behind-the-scene video, three new television promos for the drama film has been found as well and posted after the ET's video.
"Seven Pounds" tells the story of a suicidal IRS agent who tries to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- ET's Exclusive First Look at "Seven Pounds":
- TV Spot #1:
- TV Spot #2:
- TV Spot #3:
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'