Looking Into 'Seven Pounds' From Rosario Dawson's Eyes
A first look into "Seven Pounds" has been let out exclusively by ET. Focusing on the relationship between Ben Thomas played by Will Smith and Emily Posa portrayed by Rosario Dawson, the behind-the-scene video contains commentary from Dawson about the situation her character is dealing with, and about the definition of the love story for the film.
The two-minute video also gives out a glimpse of Woody Harrelson who stars as blind pianist Ezra Turner. Talking about the beauty of the story, Harrelson also revealed the challenging part of playing the piano. Apart from this behind-the-scene video, three new television promos for the drama film has been found as well and posted after the ET's video.
"Seven Pounds" tells the story of a suicidal IRS agent who tries to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- ET's Exclusive First Look at "Seven Pounds":
- TV Spot #1:
- TV Spot #2:
- TV Spot #3:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked