Looking Into 'Seven Pounds' From Rosario Dawson's Eyes
A first look into "Seven Pounds" has been let out exclusively by ET. Focusing on the relationship between Ben Thomas played by Will Smith and Emily Posa portrayed by Rosario Dawson, the behind-the-scene video contains commentary from Dawson about the situation her character is dealing with, and about the definition of the love story for the film.
The two-minute video also gives out a glimpse of Woody Harrelson who stars as blind pianist Ezra Turner. Talking about the beauty of the story, Harrelson also revealed the challenging part of playing the piano. Apart from this behind-the-scene video, three new television promos for the drama film has been found as well and posted after the ET's video.
"Seven Pounds" tells the story of a suicidal IRS agent who tries to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- ET's Exclusive First Look at "Seven Pounds":
- TV Spot #1:
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular