Looking Into 'Seven Pounds' From Rosario Dawson's Eyes
A first look into "Seven Pounds" has been let out exclusively by ET. Focusing on the relationship between Ben Thomas played by Will Smith and Emily Posa portrayed by Rosario Dawson, the behind-the-scene video contains commentary from Dawson about the situation her character is dealing with, and about the definition of the love story for the film.
The two-minute video also gives out a glimpse of Woody Harrelson who stars as blind pianist Ezra Turner. Talking about the beauty of the story, Harrelson also revealed the challenging part of playing the piano. Apart from this behind-the-scene video, three new television promos for the drama film has been found as well and posted after the ET's video.
"Seven Pounds" tells the story of a suicidal IRS agent who tries to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- ET's Exclusive First Look at "Seven Pounds":
- TV Spot #1:
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic