Steven Seagal to Star on A and E New Series
Famous martial actor, Steven Seagal, will return to acting. It has been reported that the action hero actor has signed a deal with A & E network to star in a new reality series revolving his life in law enforcement.
The new series where the 56-year-old actor will star in is entitled "Steven Seagal: Lawman". Featuring Seagal and a team of deputies investigating crimes, it also focuses on Seagal's off-duty ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans. The airdate of Seagal's new series is still to be determined.
Seagal gives his statement regarding his new project on small screen, saying, "I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's office in this post-Katrina environment."
For the past 20 years, Steven Seagal, who gets a black belt in aikido, has been working as a fully commissioned deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences