Steven Seagal to Star on A and E New Series
Famous martial actor, Steven Seagal, will return to acting. It has been reported that the action hero actor has signed a deal with A & E network to star in a new reality series revolving his life in law enforcement.
The new series where the 56-year-old actor will star in is entitled "Steven Seagal: Lawman". Featuring Seagal and a team of deputies investigating crimes, it also focuses on Seagal's off-duty ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans. The airdate of Seagal's new series is still to be determined.
Seagal gives his statement regarding his new project on small screen, saying, "I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's office in this post-Katrina environment."
For the past 20 years, Steven Seagal, who gets a black belt in aikido, has been working as a fully commissioned deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake