Steven Seagal to Star on A and E New Series
Famous martial actor, Steven Seagal, will return to acting. It has been reported that the action hero actor has signed a deal with A & E network to star in a new reality series revolving his life in law enforcement.
The new series where the 56-year-old actor will star in is entitled "Steven Seagal: Lawman". Featuring Seagal and a team of deputies investigating crimes, it also focuses on Seagal's off-duty ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans. The airdate of Seagal's new series is still to be determined.
Seagal gives his statement regarding his new project on small screen, saying, "I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's office in this post-Katrina environment."
For the past 20 years, Steven Seagal, who gets a black belt in aikido, has been working as a fully commissioned deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof