Christopher Wallace and Faith Evans Get to Know Each Other in New 'Notorious' Clip
USA Today has got an exclusive clip of the forthcoming Notorious B.I.G. biopic movie, "Notorious", and now the clip has come out. Focusing on the relationship between B.I.G. and his future wife, R 'n' B singer Faith Evans, the snippet gives out the time B.I.G. asks Evans could he be the man who makes her laughs.
Apart from exposing the clip, USA Today also included an interview with Jamal Woolard, the actor who gets the chance to portray the legendary hip hop artist whose real name is Christopher Wallace. Of the essence of the film, he stated that it "is about manhood", explaining further, "It's about a boy turning into a man, and that is Christopher becoming The Notorious B.I.G."
In "Notorious", Jamal Woolard is supported by Angela Bassett as B.I.G.'s mother Voletta Wallace, Derek Luke as P. Diddy, Antonique Smith as Faith Evans, Anthony Mackie as Tupac Shakur, Anwan Glover as Snoop Dogg, Naturi Naughton as Lil' Kim and others. It will hit the U.S. big screen on January 16, 2009.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards