Christopher Wallace and Faith Evans Get to Know Each Other in New 'Notorious' Clip
USA Today has got an exclusive clip of the forthcoming Notorious B.I.G. biopic movie, "Notorious", and now the clip has come out. Focusing on the relationship between B.I.G. and his future wife, R 'n' B singer Faith Evans, the snippet gives out the time B.I.G. asks Evans could he be the man who makes her laughs.
Apart from exposing the clip, USA Today also included an interview with Jamal Woolard, the actor who gets the chance to portray the legendary hip hop artist whose real name is Christopher Wallace. Of the essence of the film, he stated that it "is about manhood", explaining further, "It's about a boy turning into a man, and that is Christopher becoming The Notorious B.I.G."
In "Notorious", Jamal Woolard is supported by Angela Bassett as B.I.G.'s mother Voletta Wallace, Derek Luke as P. Diddy, Antonique Smith as Faith Evans, Anthony Mackie as Tupac Shakur, Anwan Glover as Snoop Dogg, Naturi Naughton as Lil' Kim and others. It will hit the U.S. big screen on January 16, 2009.
More Notorious News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist