Christopher Wallace and Faith Evans Get to Know Each Other in New 'Notorious' Clip
USA Today has got an exclusive clip of the forthcoming Notorious B.I.G. biopic movie, "Notorious", and now the clip has come out. Focusing on the relationship between B.I.G. and his future wife, R 'n' B singer Faith Evans, the snippet gives out the time B.I.G. asks Evans could he be the man who makes her laughs.
Apart from exposing the clip, USA Today also included an interview with Jamal Woolard, the actor who gets the chance to portray the legendary hip hop artist whose real name is Christopher Wallace. Of the essence of the film, he stated that it "is about manhood", explaining further, "It's about a boy turning into a man, and that is Christopher becoming The Notorious B.I.G."
In "Notorious", Jamal Woolard is supported by Angela Bassett as B.I.G.'s mother Voletta Wallace, Derek Luke as P. Diddy, Antonique Smith as Faith Evans, Anthony Mackie as Tupac Shakur, Anwan Glover as Snoop Dogg, Naturi Naughton as Lil' Kim and others. It will hit the U.S. big screen on January 16, 2009.
More Notorious News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl