Parents and Friends Help Celebrating Miley Cyrus' 16th Birthday at AMAs
Miley Cyrus' parents and some celebrity friends lend a helping hand to celebrate the Disney star's 16th birthday Sunday, November 23 during the 36th annual American Music Awards (AMAs). The celebration is just the other one that the actress-singer has following an early celebration on October 5 at California's Disneyland.
Singer father Billy Ray Cyrus and mother Leticia "Tish" Cyrus are seen posing with birthday girl Miley. The likes of Jordin Sparks, Julianne Hough, Taylor Swift, and Ashley Tisdale are all seen surrounding and cheering the birthday girl as she blows the candles placed on her birthday cake.
As apparent on one of the pictures that are featured on Gossip Girls, Miley is seen posing with her birthday cake with what appears to be like sound system stuff on the background. The pictures are taken after Miley's on-stage performance during the awards show.
On Friday, November 21, People reported that Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough planned to give Miley Cyrus a sweet 16th birthday surprise. The awards show host, comedian Jimmy Kimmel, reportedly also had surprise for her.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville