Parents and Friends Help Celebrating Miley Cyrus' 16th Birthday at AMAs
Miley Cyrus' parents and some celebrity friends lend a helping hand to celebrate the Disney star's 16th birthday Sunday, November 23 during the 36th annual American Music Awards (AMAs). The celebration is just the other one that the actress-singer has following an early celebration on October 5 at California's Disneyland.
Singer father Billy Ray Cyrus and mother Leticia "Tish" Cyrus are seen posing with birthday girl Miley. The likes of Jordin Sparks, Julianne Hough, Taylor Swift, and Ashley Tisdale are all seen surrounding and cheering the birthday girl as she blows the candles placed on her birthday cake.
As apparent on one of the pictures that are featured on Gossip Girls, Miley is seen posing with her birthday cake with what appears to be like sound system stuff on the background. The pictures are taken after Miley's on-stage performance during the awards show.
On Friday, November 21, People reported that Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough planned to give Miley Cyrus a sweet 16th birthday surprise. The awards show host, comedian Jimmy Kimmel, reportedly also had surprise for her.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?