Tricia Helfer to Be Chuck's Possible New Love Interest
Charles Irving Bartowski also known as Chuck may find a new lover in a "Battlestar Galactica" star. Reliable sources have informed E! Online that Tricia Helfer will get her debut appearance on "Chuck" as the titular character's new love interest.
Further information given by "Chuck" creator and executive producer, Josh Schwartz, states that Helfer will guest star for only one episode, episode 2.18, this season. He details Helfer is to play a special agent named Alex Forrest, Chuck's new partner and future love.
Schwartz emphasizes that the coming in of Helfer in the series as Chuck's new love won't serve as a replacement for Yvonne Strahovski, who plays Sarah Walker. "Yvonne is amazing, and continues to do incredible work. But that doesn't mean that life isn't complicated for Sarah Walker and Chuck Bartowski. There are real obstacles to the relationship between Chuck and Sarah," he insists.
On the same occasion, Schwartz points out that he believes Helfer's appearance in the series will be great because there are "Battlestar" fans among "Chuck" viewers. "As you would expect from a show like 'Chuck', there are many rabid 'Battlestar' fans amongst us. And so Tricia is someone we have definitely wanted to work with," he says.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video