Tricia Helfer to Be Chuck's Possible New Love Interest
Charles Irving Bartowski also known as Chuck may find a new lover in a "Battlestar Galactica" star. Reliable sources have informed E! Online that Tricia Helfer will get her debut appearance on "Chuck" as the titular character's new love interest.
Further information given by "Chuck" creator and executive producer, Josh Schwartz, states that Helfer will guest star for only one episode, episode 2.18, this season. He details Helfer is to play a special agent named Alex Forrest, Chuck's new partner and future love.
Schwartz emphasizes that the coming in of Helfer in the series as Chuck's new love won't serve as a replacement for Yvonne Strahovski, who plays Sarah Walker. "Yvonne is amazing, and continues to do incredible work. But that doesn't mean that life isn't complicated for Sarah Walker and Chuck Bartowski. There are real obstacles to the relationship between Chuck and Sarah," he insists.
On the same occasion, Schwartz points out that he believes Helfer's appearance in the series will be great because there are "Battlestar" fans among "Chuck" viewers. "As you would expect from a show like 'Chuck', there are many rabid 'Battlestar' fans amongst us. And so Tricia is someone we have definitely wanted to work with," he says.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back