Michelle Trachtenberg 'Hysterical' Having Zac Efron as Her Dad in 'Seventeen Again'
TV and film actress Michelle Trachtenberg has shared to US Weekly about her excitement of having Zac Efron playing her on-screen father in the upcoming New Line Cinema's "Seventeen Again", claiming she was "hysterical" when she first learned about the idea. She just couldn't be happier about being in the same scene with the actor that she wants to "wear a shirt to the 17 Again premiere that says 'Zac Efron's My Daddy!'"
"I don't think his girlfriend would like it much!" she jokingly told the publication at the Reebok "Flash" event on Wednesday, November 19 in N.Y.C. "Seventeen Again" itself, which is of comedy genre, tells the story of a guy, Mike O'Donnell, whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to his high school years and change it. The movie won't hit the U.S. theaters until April next year.
And with the holiday season is approaching, Michelle Trachtenberg shared to US Weekly she's looking forward to celebrate Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, with her family. "My mom cooks a massive feast," she revealed. "I love stuffing. Pecan pie. I eat so much, and I love it. I think curves on a woman are sexy!"
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics