Michelle Trachtenberg 'Hysterical' Having Zac Efron as Her Dad in 'Seventeen Again'
TV and film actress Michelle Trachtenberg has shared to US Weekly about her excitement of having Zac Efron playing her on-screen father in the upcoming New Line Cinema's "Seventeen Again", claiming she was "hysterical" when she first learned about the idea. She just couldn't be happier about being in the same scene with the actor that she wants to "wear a shirt to the 17 Again premiere that says 'Zac Efron's My Daddy!'"
"I don't think his girlfriend would like it much!" she jokingly told the publication at the Reebok "Flash" event on Wednesday, November 19 in N.Y.C. "Seventeen Again" itself, which is of comedy genre, tells the story of a guy, Mike O'Donnell, whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to his high school years and change it. The movie won't hit the U.S. theaters until April next year.
And with the holiday season is approaching, Michelle Trachtenberg shared to US Weekly she's looking forward to celebrate Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, with her family. "My mom cooks a massive feast," she revealed. "I love stuffing. Pecan pie. I eat so much, and I love it. I think curves on a woman are sexy!"
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show