Michelle Trachtenberg 'Hysterical' Having Zac Efron as Her Dad in 'Seventeen Again'
TV and film actress Michelle Trachtenberg has shared to US Weekly about her excitement of having Zac Efron playing her on-screen father in the upcoming New Line Cinema's "Seventeen Again", claiming she was "hysterical" when she first learned about the idea. She just couldn't be happier about being in the same scene with the actor that she wants to "wear a shirt to the 17 Again premiere that says 'Zac Efron's My Daddy!'"
"I don't think his girlfriend would like it much!" she jokingly told the publication at the Reebok "Flash" event on Wednesday, November 19 in N.Y.C. "Seventeen Again" itself, which is of comedy genre, tells the story of a guy, Mike O'Donnell, whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to his high school years and change it. The movie won't hit the U.S. theaters until April next year.
And with the holiday season is approaching, Michelle Trachtenberg shared to US Weekly she's looking forward to celebrate Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, with her family. "My mom cooks a massive feast," she revealed. "I love stuffing. Pecan pie. I eat so much, and I love it. I think curves on a woman are sexy!"
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum