Michelle Trachtenberg 'Hysterical' Having Zac Efron as Her Dad in 'Seventeen Again'
TV and film actress Michelle Trachtenberg has shared to US Weekly about her excitement of having Zac Efron playing her on-screen father in the upcoming New Line Cinema's "Seventeen Again", claiming she was "hysterical" when she first learned about the idea. She just couldn't be happier about being in the same scene with the actor that she wants to "wear a shirt to the 17 Again premiere that says 'Zac Efron's My Daddy!'"
"I don't think his girlfriend would like it much!" she jokingly told the publication at the Reebok "Flash" event on Wednesday, November 19 in N.Y.C. "Seventeen Again" itself, which is of comedy genre, tells the story of a guy, Mike O'Donnell, whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to his high school years and change it. The movie won't hit the U.S. theaters until April next year.
And with the holiday season is approaching, Michelle Trachtenberg shared to US Weekly she's looking forward to celebrate Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, with her family. "My mom cooks a massive feast," she revealed. "I love stuffing. Pecan pie. I eat so much, and I love it. I think curves on a woman are sexy!"
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two