Miley Cyrus Would Love to Record Country Music
Miley Cyrus has revealed that one of her biggest goals is to record a country music album, following her father's footstep. "I would love to," she told MTV when asked about the possibility to go country. "That's something I would want to do."
Revealing further, Miley said, "I would love to work with Dolly [Dolly Parton]. If I would do anything, I would want to collaborate with her." She continued adding, "I would love to do something, at one point, if I get to go back to Nashville. I would love to work with her again 'cause she's just fabulous. She's always so done-up. I think that'd be fun to work with someone as legendary as she is."
In related news, Miley Cyrus will be performing on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
Miley Cyrus interviewed by MTV:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart