Miley Cyrus Would Love to Record Country Music
Miley Cyrus has revealed that one of her biggest goals is to record a country music album, following her father's footstep. "I would love to," she told MTV when asked about the possibility to go country. "That's something I would want to do."
Revealing further, Miley said, "I would love to work with Dolly [Dolly Parton]. If I would do anything, I would want to collaborate with her." She continued adding, "I would love to do something, at one point, if I get to go back to Nashville. I would love to work with her again 'cause she's just fabulous. She's always so done-up. I think that'd be fun to work with someone as legendary as she is."
In related news, Miley Cyrus will be performing on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
Miley Cyrus interviewed by MTV:
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video