Miley Cyrus Would Love to Record Country Music
Miley Cyrus has revealed that one of her biggest goals is to record a country music album, following her father's footstep. "I would love to," she told MTV when asked about the possibility to go country. "That's something I would want to do."
Revealing further, Miley said, "I would love to work with Dolly [Dolly Parton]. If I would do anything, I would want to collaborate with her." She continued adding, "I would love to do something, at one point, if I get to go back to Nashville. I would love to work with her again 'cause she's just fabulous. She's always so done-up. I think that'd be fun to work with someone as legendary as she is."
In related news, Miley Cyrus will be performing on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
Miley Cyrus interviewed by MTV:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them