Taylor Swift Admits Reading Just Jared and Perez Hilton
Just like people in common, Taylor Swift admits she likes to read gossip blogs too, referring to "Just Jared and Perez Hilton" among the blogs that she likes to visit. Besides reading "what's going on with celebrities," she also likes "to have things to talk about" concerning the issues she finds in those blogs.
"I'm in the makeup chair a lot talking to people and I'm like, 'So, did you hear that so-and-so was dating so-and-so and that they were seen last night and that they ordered salads?'" she reveals. "It's not like you can just make movies and sing songs and people aren't going to want to know who you're dating and where you're eating. I'm curious about that too. I'll admit that."
Asked what about if she becomes the subject of the reports featured on those gossip blogs, Taylor replies, "I don't have issues with showing up on those blogs, as long as it's not too mean. It's like, 'Yeah, I ate a salad last night. That's okay if you know that.'" And despite the constant media attention that she receives, she admits to be feeling "lucky" because the blogs "have been really nice to" her.
Though so, Taylor often finds blogs readers post anonymous comments about her, which she often ignores. "When people can be anonymous, they're vicious and it's like sixth grade stuff like on crack. It's terrible," she claims.
Taylor Swift discusses about her reading gossip blogs with Country Music Television (CMT) host Katie Cook in "Taylor Swift: Insider Special Edition," which is slated to be aired on CMT Thanksgiving Day, celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, at 10 A.M. ET.
More Taylor Swift News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo