Accidental Car Crash Delays '30 Rock' Shooting
The production of "30 Rock" has experienced a sudden delay. The delay reportedly happened after a car crash accident during a scene filming on the "30 Rock" set in Long Island City on November 19 night.
According to the New York Post, the accident happened because the road where the shoot took place was very crowded. "Everyone was waiting to film when this cab came out of nowhere, the street was very narrow and there was nowhere for anyone to run, so we all just stood and watched in disbelief as it hurtled down the street and smashed into another car," states the New York Post's source.
Moreover, NBC has made a statement that the accident has injured several actors on the set. "An automobile accident occurred Wednesday night while filming a scene in Long Island City. Some actors were grazed by one of the cars involved. They were examined at a local hospital and released," read the statement.
Meanwhile, another source told E! Online that although the accident has injured several actors, it did not cause a big problem. "It was scary, accidents always are, but it honestly wasn't that big of a deal. The actors involved were just a little shaken and had a few minor scrapes and bruises," says the source.
Still based on the source's info, the incident happened after a taxi veered up onto the sidewalk, where actors, including Tina Fey and a 9-year-old actor, were standing, forcing them to get out of the way very quickly. Then, the taxi crashed into another which was not an NBC vehicle.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri