Cover Art of Jamie Foxx's 'Intuition'
An official cover art for Jamie Foxx's third major studio effort "Intuition" has been unveiled. The picture, posted on the news photo, shows the close-up look of the 40-year-old singer wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses.
"Intuition" is a follow up to Jamie's 2005 studio LP "Unpredictable". Slated to be dropped on December 16 in the U.S., the record will line up guest stars T.I. on single "Just Like Me", Lil Wayne on "Aye!", and Keri Hilson on "My Girl".
In related news, Jamie Foxx plays Nathaniel Ayers, a musician who becomes schizophrenic and homeless, in movie "The Soloist". He will be joined by other cast including Robert Downey Jr. as Steve Lopez and Tom Hollander as Peter Snyder. The drama movie has been pushed back to hit the U.S. theaters on April 24, 2009 instead of previous report claiming March-2009 U.S. release.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses