Cover Art of Jamie Foxx's 'Intuition'
An official cover art for Jamie Foxx's third major studio effort "Intuition" has been unveiled. The picture, posted on the news photo, shows the close-up look of the 40-year-old singer wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses.
"Intuition" is a follow up to Jamie's 2005 studio LP "Unpredictable". Slated to be dropped on December 16 in the U.S., the record will line up guest stars T.I. on single "Just Like Me", Lil Wayne on "Aye!", and Keri Hilson on "My Girl".
In related news, Jamie Foxx plays Nathaniel Ayers, a musician who becomes schizophrenic and homeless, in movie "The Soloist". He will be joined by other cast including Robert Downey Jr. as Steve Lopez and Tom Hollander as Peter Snyder. The drama movie has been pushed back to hit the U.S. theaters on April 24, 2009 instead of previous report claiming March-2009 U.S. release.
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons