Cover Art of Jamie Foxx's 'Intuition'
An official cover art for Jamie Foxx's third major studio effort "Intuition" has been unveiled. The picture, posted on the news photo, shows the close-up look of the 40-year-old singer wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses.
"Intuition" is a follow up to Jamie's 2005 studio LP "Unpredictable". Slated to be dropped on December 16 in the U.S., the record will line up guest stars T.I. on single "Just Like Me", Lil Wayne on "Aye!", and Keri Hilson on "My Girl".
In related news, Jamie Foxx plays Nathaniel Ayers, a musician who becomes schizophrenic and homeless, in movie "The Soloist". He will be joined by other cast including Robert Downey Jr. as Steve Lopez and Tom Hollander as Peter Snyder. The drama movie has been pushed back to hit the U.S. theaters on April 24, 2009 instead of previous report claiming March-2009 U.S. release.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell