Jessica Simpson 'Over the Moon With Joy' Over Newborn Nephew
Couldn't be happier about Bronx Mowgli Wentz, the newborn baby boy of her sister Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson says she's "over the moon with joy." "Bronx is beyond precious. Life is a beautiful miracle," the singer and new aunt tells the press, adding that Ashlee and her husband Pete Wentz "are healthy, happy, and enjoying every moment."
Jessica isn't the only family member to be thrilled about the birth of Bronx. Both sets of grandparents also express their joy over the new addition to the family. "We are happy beyond words and incredibly proud of Ashlee and Pete," Joe and Tina Simpson say in a statement. "They are unbelievable parents already, and we can't wait to spend Bronx's first holidays together with the whole family. We are truly blessed."
Meanwhile, Pete's parents Pete Sr. and Dale Wentz comment, "We're thrilled. (Bronx) stayed up late the first night, smiling at everyone who came into the room. He already seems to have the independence and charm of both of his parents."
Bronx Mowgli Wentz, the first child for Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, was born on Thursday night, November 20. He weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long at time of birth.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit