Jessica Simpson 'Over the Moon With Joy' Over Newborn Nephew
Couldn't be happier about Bronx Mowgli Wentz, the newborn baby boy of her sister Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson says she's "over the moon with joy." "Bronx is beyond precious. Life is a beautiful miracle," the singer and new aunt tells the press, adding that Ashlee and her husband Pete Wentz "are healthy, happy, and enjoying every moment."
Jessica isn't the only family member to be thrilled about the birth of Bronx. Both sets of grandparents also express their joy over the new addition to the family. "We are happy beyond words and incredibly proud of Ashlee and Pete," Joe and Tina Simpson say in a statement. "They are unbelievable parents already, and we can't wait to spend Bronx's first holidays together with the whole family. We are truly blessed."
Meanwhile, Pete's parents Pete Sr. and Dale Wentz comment, "We're thrilled. (Bronx) stayed up late the first night, smiling at everyone who came into the room. He already seems to have the independence and charm of both of his parents."
Bronx Mowgli Wentz, the first child for Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, was born on Thursday night, November 20. He weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long at time of birth.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'