Tobey Maguire and Wife Expecting Second Child in Spring 2009
Baby number two is on the way for Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer. Kelly Bush, a representative for the actor, confirms the good news to People, saying the baby is due in spring 2009.
A source close to both Tobey and Jennifer tells US Weekly, the couple is "thrilled" over the new addition into their family. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one," the source claims.
Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, who's a jewelry designer, met in 2003 and engaged in 2006. They got married in a secret Hawaiian ceremony on September 3, 2007. Their first kid, daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, was born in November 2006.
Catapulted to stardom for playing the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in "Spider-Man" trilogy, Tobey has signed for a reprising role in the movie's fourth installment, "Spider-Man 4", which hasn't had a release date just yet.
More Tobey Maguire News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'