Tobey Maguire and Wife Expecting Second Child in Spring 2009
Baby number two is on the way for Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer. Kelly Bush, a representative for the actor, confirms the good news to People, saying the baby is due in spring 2009.
A source close to both Tobey and Jennifer tells US Weekly, the couple is "thrilled" over the new addition into their family. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one," the source claims.
Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, who's a jewelry designer, met in 2003 and engaged in 2006. They got married in a secret Hawaiian ceremony on September 3, 2007. Their first kid, daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, was born in November 2006.
Catapulted to stardom for playing the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in "Spider-Man" trilogy, Tobey has signed for a reprising role in the movie's fourth installment, "Spider-Man 4", which hasn't had a release date just yet.
More Tobey Maguire News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince