Tobey Maguire and Wife Expecting Second Child in Spring 2009
Baby number two is on the way for Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer. Kelly Bush, a representative for the actor, confirms the good news to People, saying the baby is due in spring 2009.
A source close to both Tobey and Jennifer tells US Weekly, the couple is "thrilled" over the new addition into their family. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one," the source claims.
Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, who's a jewelry designer, met in 2003 and engaged in 2006. They got married in a secret Hawaiian ceremony on September 3, 2007. Their first kid, daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, was born in November 2006.
Catapulted to stardom for playing the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in "Spider-Man" trilogy, Tobey has signed for a reprising role in the movie's fourth installment, "Spider-Man 4", which hasn't had a release date just yet.
More Tobey Maguire News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic