Tobey Maguire and Wife Expecting Second Child in Spring 2009
Baby number two is on the way for Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer. Kelly Bush, a representative for the actor, confirms the good news to People, saying the baby is due in spring 2009.
A source close to both Tobey and Jennifer tells US Weekly, the couple is "thrilled" over the new addition into their family. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one," the source claims.
Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, who's a jewelry designer, met in 2003 and engaged in 2006. They got married in a secret Hawaiian ceremony on September 3, 2007. Their first kid, daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, was born in November 2006.
Catapulted to stardom for playing the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in "Spider-Man" trilogy, Tobey has signed for a reprising role in the movie's fourth installment, "Spider-Man 4", which hasn't had a release date just yet.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard