Tobey Maguire and Wife Expecting Second Child in Spring 2009
Baby number two is on the way for Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer. Kelly Bush, a representative for the actor, confirms the good news to People, saying the baby is due in spring 2009.
A source close to both Tobey and Jennifer tells US Weekly, the couple is "thrilled" over the new addition into their family. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one," the source claims.
Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, who's a jewelry designer, met in 2003 and engaged in 2006. They got married in a secret Hawaiian ceremony on September 3, 2007. Their first kid, daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, was born in November 2006.
Catapulted to stardom for playing the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in "Spider-Man" trilogy, Tobey has signed for a reprising role in the movie's fourth installment, "Spider-Man 4", which hasn't had a release date just yet.
More Tobey Maguire News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars