Usher Confirms Second Baby's Sex and Exact Due Date
R 'n' B singer Usher has exclusively confirmed to Access Hollywood that his wife Tameka Foster is pregnant with their second child, due to be born next month. "Definitively. We're actually expecting, if you didn't hear, in December," so the music performer said backstage at his concert at L.A.'s Club Nokia on Wednesday, November 19 when asked about reports on him expecting another child. "One of the best Christmas gifts there is to have!"
Refusing to spill the beans on the baby's sex and exact due date, Usher said, "some things have to remain personal" while jokingly adding, "I'll give you a clue - it's a baby." As for name, he said he and Tameka have been considering on "a few names", but are open to any suggestions from the public. "If you guys have any unique [names], please feel free to hit me up. Let me know," he stated.
It wasn't until the following day though that Usher made public the baby's sex and due date. In an interview with Stevie Wonder for Stevie's KJLH-FM morning radio show on Thursday, November 20, he publicly confirmed that his second baby with Tameka will be a boy. He also revealed the baby is due to be born on December 15.
Usher and Tameka Foster, who used to be his stylist, got married on August 3 last year. Their first child, son Usher Raymond V, was born in November the same year.
Usher, in the meantime, is headlining his "One Night Stand Tour 2008". Last Saturday, November 15, he performed at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida as the opening act for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
More Usher News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test