Usher Confirms Second Baby's Sex and Exact Due Date
R 'n' B singer Usher has exclusively confirmed to Access Hollywood that his wife Tameka Foster is pregnant with their second child, due to be born next month. "Definitively. We're actually expecting, if you didn't hear, in December," so the music performer said backstage at his concert at L.A.'s Club Nokia on Wednesday, November 19 when asked about reports on him expecting another child. "One of the best Christmas gifts there is to have!"
Refusing to spill the beans on the baby's sex and exact due date, Usher said, "some things have to remain personal" while jokingly adding, "I'll give you a clue - it's a baby." As for name, he said he and Tameka have been considering on "a few names", but are open to any suggestions from the public. "If you guys have any unique [names], please feel free to hit me up. Let me know," he stated.
It wasn't until the following day though that Usher made public the baby's sex and due date. In an interview with Stevie Wonder for Stevie's KJLH-FM morning radio show on Thursday, November 20, he publicly confirmed that his second baby with Tameka will be a boy. He also revealed the baby is due to be born on December 15.
Usher and Tameka Foster, who used to be his stylist, got married on August 3 last year. Their first child, son Usher Raymond V, was born in November the same year.
Usher, in the meantime, is headlining his "One Night Stand Tour 2008". Last Saturday, November 15, he performed at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida as the opening act for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
More Usher News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa