Usher Confirms Second Baby's Sex and Exact Due Date
R 'n' B singer Usher has exclusively confirmed to Access Hollywood that his wife Tameka Foster is pregnant with their second child, due to be born next month. "Definitively. We're actually expecting, if you didn't hear, in December," so the music performer said backstage at his concert at L.A.'s Club Nokia on Wednesday, November 19 when asked about reports on him expecting another child. "One of the best Christmas gifts there is to have!"
Refusing to spill the beans on the baby's sex and exact due date, Usher said, "some things have to remain personal" while jokingly adding, "I'll give you a clue - it's a baby." As for name, he said he and Tameka have been considering on "a few names", but are open to any suggestions from the public. "If you guys have any unique [names], please feel free to hit me up. Let me know," he stated.
It wasn't until the following day though that Usher made public the baby's sex and due date. In an interview with Stevie Wonder for Stevie's KJLH-FM morning radio show on Thursday, November 20, he publicly confirmed that his second baby with Tameka will be a boy. He also revealed the baby is due to be born on December 15.
Usher and Tameka Foster, who used to be his stylist, got married on August 3 last year. Their first child, son Usher Raymond V, was born in November the same year.
Usher, in the meantime, is headlining his "One Night Stand Tour 2008". Last Saturday, November 15, he performed at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida as the opening act for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
More Usher News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her