Connor Paolo Rejects 'Gossip Girl' Regular Spot
Despite high rating received by The CW's "Gossip Girl", one of the series' secondary characters has been reported to reject an offer to be a regular cast on the series. As announced by EW's Michael Ausiello, Connor Paolo, who plays Eric van der Woodsen, has refused a regular spot for the series' upcoming episodes.
Paolo has not given any statement so far, but the report believes that Paolo's rejection may have something to do with his contract deal. As EW states, the new contract deal is for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, similar to the actor's previous contract as a recurring role. By refusing the new offer, Paolo will still get the same gig, but won't be attached to the series if he wants to take other opportunities.
On the series, Connor Paolo is playing a gay character, who happens to be Serena's little and recently outed brother. In the meantime, "Gossip Girl" representative refuses to give any confirmation about the offer which has been rejected by Paolo.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen