Connor Paolo Rejects 'Gossip Girl' Regular Spot
Despite high rating received by The CW's "Gossip Girl", one of the series' secondary characters has been reported to reject an offer to be a regular cast on the series. As announced by EW's Michael Ausiello, Connor Paolo, who plays Eric van der Woodsen, has refused a regular spot for the series' upcoming episodes.
Paolo has not given any statement so far, but the report believes that Paolo's rejection may have something to do with his contract deal. As EW states, the new contract deal is for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, similar to the actor's previous contract as a recurring role. By refusing the new offer, Paolo will still get the same gig, but won't be attached to the series if he wants to take other opportunities.
On the series, Connor Paolo is playing a gay character, who happens to be Serena's little and recently outed brother. In the meantime, "Gossip Girl" representative refuses to give any confirmation about the offer which has been rejected by Paolo.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March