Connor Paolo Rejects 'Gossip Girl' Regular Spot
Despite high rating received by The CW's "Gossip Girl", one of the series' secondary characters has been reported to reject an offer to be a regular cast on the series. As announced by EW's Michael Ausiello, Connor Paolo, who plays Eric van der Woodsen, has refused a regular spot for the series' upcoming episodes.
Paolo has not given any statement so far, but the report believes that Paolo's rejection may have something to do with his contract deal. As EW states, the new contract deal is for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, similar to the actor's previous contract as a recurring role. By refusing the new offer, Paolo will still get the same gig, but won't be attached to the series if he wants to take other opportunities.
On the series, Connor Paolo is playing a gay character, who happens to be Serena's little and recently outed brother. In the meantime, "Gossip Girl" representative refuses to give any confirmation about the offer which has been rejected by Paolo.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child