Connor Paolo Rejects 'Gossip Girl' Regular Spot
Despite high rating received by The CW's "Gossip Girl", one of the series' secondary characters has been reported to reject an offer to be a regular cast on the series. As announced by EW's Michael Ausiello, Connor Paolo, who plays Eric van der Woodsen, has refused a regular spot for the series' upcoming episodes.
Paolo has not given any statement so far, but the report believes that Paolo's rejection may have something to do with his contract deal. As EW states, the new contract deal is for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, similar to the actor's previous contract as a recurring role. By refusing the new offer, Paolo will still get the same gig, but won't be attached to the series if he wants to take other opportunities.
On the series, Connor Paolo is playing a gay character, who happens to be Serena's little and recently outed brother. In the meantime, "Gossip Girl" representative refuses to give any confirmation about the offer which has been rejected by Paolo.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick