Connor Paolo Rejects 'Gossip Girl' Regular Spot
Despite high rating received by The CW's "Gossip Girl", one of the series' secondary characters has been reported to reject an offer to be a regular cast on the series. As announced by EW's Michael Ausiello, Connor Paolo, who plays Eric van der Woodsen, has refused a regular spot for the series' upcoming episodes.
Paolo has not given any statement so far, but the report believes that Paolo's rejection may have something to do with his contract deal. As EW states, the new contract deal is for him to appear in half of this season's 25 episodes, similar to the actor's previous contract as a recurring role. By refusing the new offer, Paolo will still get the same gig, but won't be attached to the series if he wants to take other opportunities.
On the series, Connor Paolo is playing a gay character, who happens to be Serena's little and recently outed brother. In the meantime, "Gossip Girl" representative refuses to give any confirmation about the offer which has been rejected by Paolo.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special