Breaking News, Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Following earlier report claiming Ashlee Simpson has been in labor, a new report has just surfaced by the hour that she has given birth to a baby boy. A spokesperson for the family confirms the good news to People, saying mother and infant "are all healthy and happy," adding that Ashlee and her husband Pete Wentz "thank everyone for their well wishes!"
Giving more details about Ashlee and Pete's newborn baby, the representative says he is named Bronx Mowgli Wentz. He weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long at time of birth Thursday night, November 20.
Earlier Thursday, In Touch Weekly reported that Ashlee Simpson was in labor at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The publication got a confirmation from a family insider who claimed the singer was "in labor."
As of press time, there has yet record if Ashlee and her baby boy are still staying at the hospital.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto