Listening Party for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy' Songs
In anticipation for the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy", the rockers from the band have held a free listening party for their new songs. Starting from Thursday, November 20, all the tracks on their forthcoming LP have been available for free streaming on their MySpace page.
On the same day the online listening party begins, Guns N' Roses also conduct a series of listening events in San Fransisco and Detroit. In San Fransisco, the event is held at Mezzanine while in Detroit, it takes place at St. Andrews Hall.
In addition, by logging on to the band's MySpace Music page, fans can also watch a TV spot promoting their upcoming sixth major studio album. A message attached to the TV promo is read "this November, America will make a choice. Republican, Democrat, black, 72 yr old, hockey mom, old guy, beauty queen, war hero, one thing is certain, this November America will have 'Chinese Democracy'."
Previously, soft drink company, Dr Pepper promised to give Americans their product for free when Guns N' Roses' album hits the U.S. stores on November 23. Starting at 12:01 EST on the day the band's LP is dropped, people will have 24 hours to log on to Dr Pepper's official website. They can fill out an information form and later receive a coupon which is redeemable for one 20-oz Dr Pepper drink wherever the soft drink is sold. The coupon will expire on February 28, 2009.
TV spot of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy":
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked