Listening Party for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy' Songs
In anticipation for the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy", the rockers from the band have held a free listening party for their new songs. Starting from Thursday, November 20, all the tracks on their forthcoming LP have been available for free streaming on their MySpace page.
On the same day the online listening party begins, Guns N' Roses also conduct a series of listening events in San Fransisco and Detroit. In San Fransisco, the event is held at Mezzanine while in Detroit, it takes place at St. Andrews Hall.
In addition, by logging on to the band's MySpace Music page, fans can also watch a TV spot promoting their upcoming sixth major studio album. A message attached to the TV promo is read "this November, America will make a choice. Republican, Democrat, black, 72 yr old, hockey mom, old guy, beauty queen, war hero, one thing is certain, this November America will have 'Chinese Democracy'."
Previously, soft drink company, Dr Pepper promised to give Americans their product for free when Guns N' Roses' album hits the U.S. stores on November 23. Starting at 12:01 EST on the day the band's LP is dropped, people will have 24 hours to log on to Dr Pepper's official website. They can fill out an information form and later receive a coupon which is redeemable for one 20-oz Dr Pepper drink wherever the soft drink is sold. The coupon will expire on February 28, 2009.
TV spot of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy":
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes