Listening Party for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy' Songs
In anticipation for the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy", the rockers from the band have held a free listening party for their new songs. Starting from Thursday, November 20, all the tracks on their forthcoming LP have been available for free streaming on their MySpace page.
On the same day the online listening party begins, Guns N' Roses also conduct a series of listening events in San Fransisco and Detroit. In San Fransisco, the event is held at Mezzanine while in Detroit, it takes place at St. Andrews Hall.
In addition, by logging on to the band's MySpace Music page, fans can also watch a TV spot promoting their upcoming sixth major studio album. A message attached to the TV promo is read "this November, America will make a choice. Republican, Democrat, black, 72 yr old, hockey mom, old guy, beauty queen, war hero, one thing is certain, this November America will have 'Chinese Democracy'."
Previously, soft drink company, Dr Pepper promised to give Americans their product for free when Guns N' Roses' album hits the U.S. stores on November 23. Starting at 12:01 EST on the day the band's LP is dropped, people will have 24 hours to log on to Dr Pepper's official website. They can fill out an information form and later receive a coupon which is redeemable for one 20-oz Dr Pepper drink wherever the soft drink is sold. The coupon will expire on February 28, 2009.
TV spot of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy":
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!