New Trailer of 'Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs' Unleashed
A brand new trailer of "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" has been released. Courtesy of Apple, the video footage still puts its focus on the acorns-obsessed saber-toothed squirrel named Scrat. Unlike the earlier teaser where he has to walk through a snow storm to grab an acorn, this trailer presents a different kind of problem for Scrat.
Sniffing his way to find another acorn, Scrat in the beginning of the trailer spots one acorn in a distance. Excited by his finding and determined as usual, he then quickly makes his way across a big gorge using a thin three root. But, when he finally gets across, the acorn has gone missing and its stealer is standing behind a tree. Using the tree to hide himself, he looks for his competition, who happens to be a lovely saber-toothed squirrel. Now, he has to take the acorn from her.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film directed by Carlos Saldanha will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively. Set for July 1, 2009 release in the U.S., it has yet to unveil its plot.
"Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" Trailer:
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'