New Trailer of 'Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs' Unleashed
A brand new trailer of "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" has been released. Courtesy of Apple, the video footage still puts its focus on the acorns-obsessed saber-toothed squirrel named Scrat. Unlike the earlier teaser where he has to walk through a snow storm to grab an acorn, this trailer presents a different kind of problem for Scrat.
Sniffing his way to find another acorn, Scrat in the beginning of the trailer spots one acorn in a distance. Excited by his finding and determined as usual, he then quickly makes his way across a big gorge using a thin three root. But, when he finally gets across, the acorn has gone missing and its stealer is standing behind a tree. Using the tree to hide himself, he looks for his competition, who happens to be a lovely saber-toothed squirrel. Now, he has to take the acorn from her.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film directed by Carlos Saldanha will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively. Set for July 1, 2009 release in the U.S., it has yet to unveil its plot.
"Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" Trailer:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked