Miley Cyrus Struggles to Stay Normal, Compares Herself to Bolt
Despite constant media attention she receives due to her celebrity status, Miley Cyrus says she is just a normal teenager. Struggling to balance her fame and normal life, she tends to compare herself to Bolt, the super-dog character in her latest big screen flick "Bolt."
"I think it really shows a lot of kids when they see pictures of me in the press and the paparazzi where I'm not all glamorous and all done up," the Disney starlet explains when comparing her life story to that of Bolt. "You have to realize it's kind of like Bolt - that's what he has to learn to do."
She continues saying, "He has to learn to turn it off, and I definitely feel like that," adding "There's times when you need to turn it off, and that's something that Bolt doesn't know how to do."
Revealing more about how she feels to be a superstar at such a young age, Miley confesses, "I feel like I have just enough [fun]. I get to do just enough to be happy, but I get enough to know I'm safe and know that I'm living a good life and being smart."
"Bolt," which will hit the U.S. theaters on Friday, November 21, tells the story of Bolt, a small white German Shepherd dog, who has lived all his life on the set of a TV show in which he portrays a superhero dog. When he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood soundstage to New York City, he is forced to embark on a cross-country journey to reunite with his owner and co-star, Penny. That is when he realized he's just a regular dog with no real-life superpowers.
Miley Cyrus lends her voice as Bolt's owner and co-star, Penny. John Travolta provides the voice for Bolt.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake