Julianne Hough Decides to Leave 'Dancing with the Stars'
Cody Linley's professional partner on "Dancing with the Stars", Julianne Hough, has been reported to leave the ABC's popular dancing competition. The professional dancer who has been eliminated from the show on November 18 has decided not to return to the competition show next season.
Hough assures that her definite absence from "Dancing" show will only be for the next season, but she cannot give any guarantee whether she will return for other upcoming seasons. She states, "I won't be on Dancing this spring season. I don't know about the fall. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see."
The 20-year-old woman who is also well known as a country music singer has briefly said that the reason behind her departure is none other than to pursue her singing career. "I'm definitely going to focus on the music. My first album was a learning experience, and I can't wait for the next one. I feel like the writing and producing will be even better, really awesome," Hough explains.
Talking about the music project, Hough expresses her excitement saying, "I was excited it finally ran." She adds, "As I wrote a few weeks ago when that was taped, I've sung in front of thousands of people, but I don't think I've ever been as nervous as when I performed on the show in front of my peers and the producers. It was fun but definitely nerve-wracking."
Meanwhile, Hough supports the pair of model-actress Brooke Burke and her professional partner, Derek Hough, to get "Dancing" title. "I hope Brooke and Derek win. I think they deserve to win," she says. "From day one, they've been awesome. I think Brooke is the most technically sound of the celebrities and she's a beautiful dancer."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest