Julianne Hough Decides to Leave 'Dancing with the Stars'
Cody Linley's professional partner on "Dancing with the Stars", Julianne Hough, has been reported to leave the ABC's popular dancing competition. The professional dancer who has been eliminated from the show on November 18 has decided not to return to the competition show next season.
Hough assures that her definite absence from "Dancing" show will only be for the next season, but she cannot give any guarantee whether she will return for other upcoming seasons. She states, "I won't be on Dancing this spring season. I don't know about the fall. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see."
The 20-year-old woman who is also well known as a country music singer has briefly said that the reason behind her departure is none other than to pursue her singing career. "I'm definitely going to focus on the music. My first album was a learning experience, and I can't wait for the next one. I feel like the writing and producing will be even better, really awesome," Hough explains.
Talking about the music project, Hough expresses her excitement saying, "I was excited it finally ran." She adds, "As I wrote a few weeks ago when that was taped, I've sung in front of thousands of people, but I don't think I've ever been as nervous as when I performed on the show in front of my peers and the producers. It was fun but definitely nerve-wracking."
Meanwhile, Hough supports the pair of model-actress Brooke Burke and her professional partner, Derek Hough, to get "Dancing" title. "I hope Brooke and Derek win. I think they deserve to win," she says. "From day one, they've been awesome. I think Brooke is the most technically sound of the celebrities and she's a beautiful dancer."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna