Location Scouting for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Has Begun
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is still well far from its release on July 17, 2009, but preliminary location scouting for the next film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been kicked off. According to Lochaber News, film executives and teams of cinematography experts and production designers have visited Lochaber landmarks in Scotland, which may be used for "Deathly Hallows" shooting.
The officials are said to be scouting for locations in Glenfinnan, Glen Etive, Glencoe and Glen Nevis. They are reportedly "looking at the autumn and winter changes of the terrain, trees and vegetation in these areas, and have since been in Yorkshire examining tracts of moorland to supplement the Highland locations."
Though insiders claimed that most of "Deathly Hallows" filming will take place in the studios at Leavesden near Watford, the movie will need spooky places, which are provided by the West Highland locations, since the seventh adaptation from J.K. Rowlings' series will involve plenty of ghosts, witches and warlocks. More details on the location scoutings can be read at Lochaber News.
"Deathly Hallows", the last of "Harry Potter" series will be made into two films, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The first part is slated for November 19, 2010 release, while the second eyes May 1, 2011 release. The two will resolve around the adventure of Potter and his two best friends in finding all the remaining Horcruxes and destroying them once and for all to make sure that Lord Voldemort won't be able to return.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered