Location Scouting for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Has Begun
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is still well far from its release on July 17, 2009, but preliminary location scouting for the next film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been kicked off. According to Lochaber News, film executives and teams of cinematography experts and production designers have visited Lochaber landmarks in Scotland, which may be used for "Deathly Hallows" shooting.
The officials are said to be scouting for locations in Glenfinnan, Glen Etive, Glencoe and Glen Nevis. They are reportedly "looking at the autumn and winter changes of the terrain, trees and vegetation in these areas, and have since been in Yorkshire examining tracts of moorland to supplement the Highland locations."
Though insiders claimed that most of "Deathly Hallows" filming will take place in the studios at Leavesden near Watford, the movie will need spooky places, which are provided by the West Highland locations, since the seventh adaptation from J.K. Rowlings' series will involve plenty of ghosts, witches and warlocks. More details on the location scoutings can be read at Lochaber News.
"Deathly Hallows", the last of "Harry Potter" series will be made into two films, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The first part is slated for November 19, 2010 release, while the second eyes May 1, 2011 release. The two will resolve around the adventure of Potter and his two best friends in finding all the remaining Horcruxes and destroying them once and for all to make sure that Lord Voldemort won't be able to return.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift