Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.10: All by Myself
It's Cristina Yang's week in the new episode of "Grey's Anatomy". In "All by Myself", she is awarded the first solo surgery among the residents but must give it up and choose for her replacement. Meanwhile Mark performs a cutting edge procedure to restore a patient's ability to speak, and impresses Lexie in the process. Also, Callie can't figure out if Sadie is just friendly or flirtatious.
"All by Myself" is airing December 4 at 9/8c on ABC. Kevin McKidd is back as Dr. Owen Hunt, Cristina's new love interest while Melissa George is guest starring as Sadie, Callie's possible new lover. Academy Award nominated actress Mary McDonnell also joins the show as Dr. Virginia Dixon, a cardiac surgeon who suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism that causes an inability to interact socially with others.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy