Confirmed, Ashlee Simpson in Labor
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are waiting in anticipation for the birth of their first child as the pregnant singer has been in labor, a family insider tells In Touch Weekly. "Yes, she is in labor," the source says, adding that Pete and "and the family are really excited and are waiting to meet the baby."
At press time, it is not known if Ashlee has given birth to the baby she's carrying. Official confirmation is expected to soon be made by the Simpson-Wentz family regarding the new addition into their clan.
Earlier this week, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were forced to deny mounting Internet reports claiming she was in labor. A representative for the expectant mother denied the false reports, which were provoked by Life & Style magazine's claim over last weekend, insisting she wasn't in labor yet.
The forthcoming baby will be the first for both Ashlee and Pete, who have been married since May this year. The baby's sex and name remain unknown.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour