Confirmed, Ashlee Simpson in Labor
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are waiting in anticipation for the birth of their first child as the pregnant singer has been in labor, a family insider tells In Touch Weekly. "Yes, she is in labor," the source says, adding that Pete and "and the family are really excited and are waiting to meet the baby."
At press time, it is not known if Ashlee has given birth to the baby she's carrying. Official confirmation is expected to soon be made by the Simpson-Wentz family regarding the new addition into their clan.
Earlier this week, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were forced to deny mounting Internet reports claiming she was in labor. A representative for the expectant mother denied the false reports, which were provoked by Life & Style magazine's claim over last weekend, insisting she wasn't in labor yet.
The forthcoming baby will be the first for both Ashlee and Pete, who have been married since May this year. The baby's sex and name remain unknown.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis