Confirmed, Ashlee Simpson in Labor
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are waiting in anticipation for the birth of their first child as the pregnant singer has been in labor, a family insider tells In Touch Weekly. "Yes, she is in labor," the source says, adding that Pete and "and the family are really excited and are waiting to meet the baby."
At press time, it is not known if Ashlee has given birth to the baby she's carrying. Official confirmation is expected to soon be made by the Simpson-Wentz family regarding the new addition into their clan.
Earlier this week, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were forced to deny mounting Internet reports claiming she was in labor. A representative for the expectant mother denied the false reports, which were provoked by Life & Style magazine's claim over last weekend, insisting she wasn't in labor yet.
The forthcoming baby will be the first for both Ashlee and Pete, who have been married since May this year. The baby's sex and name remain unknown.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation