Confirmed, Ashlee Simpson in Labor
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are waiting in anticipation for the birth of their first child as the pregnant singer has been in labor, a family insider tells In Touch Weekly. "Yes, she is in labor," the source says, adding that Pete and "and the family are really excited and are waiting to meet the baby."
At press time, it is not known if Ashlee has given birth to the baby she's carrying. Official confirmation is expected to soon be made by the Simpson-Wentz family regarding the new addition into their clan.
Earlier this week, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were forced to deny mounting Internet reports claiming she was in labor. A representative for the expectant mother denied the false reports, which were provoked by Life & Style magazine's claim over last weekend, insisting she wasn't in labor yet.
The forthcoming baby will be the first for both Ashlee and Pete, who have been married since May this year. The baby's sex and name remain unknown.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair