Confirmed, Ashlee Simpson in Labor
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are waiting in anticipation for the birth of their first child as the pregnant singer has been in labor, a family insider tells In Touch Weekly. "Yes, she is in labor," the source says, adding that Pete and "and the family are really excited and are waiting to meet the baby."
At press time, it is not known if Ashlee has given birth to the baby she's carrying. Official confirmation is expected to soon be made by the Simpson-Wentz family regarding the new addition into their clan.
Earlier this week, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were forced to deny mounting Internet reports claiming she was in labor. A representative for the expectant mother denied the false reports, which were provoked by Life & Style magazine's claim over last weekend, insisting she wasn't in labor yet.
The forthcoming baby will be the first for both Ashlee and Pete, who have been married since May this year. The baby's sex and name remain unknown.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics