Britney Spears Speaks on 'Circus' Concept 'For the Record'
In a new video interview which is part of her MTV documentary "Britney Spears: For the Record", the pop star opens up about her new album "Circus". Britney Spears talks in details on why she chooses "Circus" as the name of her sixth studio album and how it is different to "Blackout" that was released in October 2007 and failed to deliver her a big comeback.
The interview which will be played during the documentary when it is premiered by MTV on November 30 at 10 P.M. ET/PT, also has Britney talking about "Womanizer" and the concept of the music video where she is seen almost nude. Previously, there has been a clip of Britney talking about her failed marriage to Kevin Federline with "Womanizer" played behind. The footage plus several other clips from "For the Record" can be seen here.
Apart from the new album, Britney adds that she will also perform some songs from "Blackout" on the tour that she will conduct in the beginning of next year. Last year, "Blackout" received poor promotion since Britney did not go on the road to perform the songs. Britney also opens up about her feeling when winning three nods at the recent MTV Video Music Awards, where winners are chosen by fans' votes.
"Britney Spears: For the Record" is a 90-minute documentary that combines personal stories straight from the world icon's account. The camera follows her to recording studio, rehearsals, press tours, her hometown of Louisiana and the video shoot of "Womanizer" among others.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash