Release Date, Tracklisting of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' 'Lonely Road' Announced
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus have completed recording their sophomore major-label studio album "Lonely Road" and plan to drop it across U.S. on February 3, 2009 through Virgin Records. The effort is aimed to follow up their 2006 debut LP "Don't You Fake It", which has scanned more than a million copies in the U.S.
In addition to the announcement of the effort's release date, official tracklisting for the album has also been brought forward. Eleven new songs, including singles "You Better Pray" and "No Spell", have been confirmed to appear on the forthcoming LP.
Prior to the release of "Lonely Road", "You Better Pray" has hit radio airplays. Alongside a fan's only studio demo for song "Pen and Paper", the single is available for stream on their official website and their MySpace page.
"We're really psyched about these tracks and the new record and hope you are, too," proclaims lead vocalist Ronnie Winter. "Just like 'Don't You Fake It', you can be sure 'Lonely Road' will tie together these and a bunch of other sounds in a classic, but new-and-improved RJA-sounding way."
To mark the album's release, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus will embark on a headlining, international tour, starting on December 6 at the 97X Next Big Thing 8 in Tampa, Florida. They will then be heading to a number of South East Asian countries in late February and March including Australian dates in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' "Lonely Road" Tracklisting:
- "You Better Pray"
- "No Spell"
- "Pen and Paper"
- "Pull Me Back"
- "Step Right Up"
- "Pleads and Postcards"
- "Lonely Road"
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'