Release Date, Tracklisting of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' 'Lonely Road' Announced
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus have completed recording their sophomore major-label studio album "Lonely Road" and plan to drop it across U.S. on February 3, 2009 through Virgin Records. The effort is aimed to follow up their 2006 debut LP "Don't You Fake It", which has scanned more than a million copies in the U.S.
In addition to the announcement of the effort's release date, official tracklisting for the album has also been brought forward. Eleven new songs, including singles "You Better Pray" and "No Spell", have been confirmed to appear on the forthcoming LP.
Prior to the release of "Lonely Road", "You Better Pray" has hit radio airplays. Alongside a fan's only studio demo for song "Pen and Paper", the single is available for stream on their official website and their MySpace page.
"We're really psyched about these tracks and the new record and hope you are, too," proclaims lead vocalist Ronnie Winter. "Just like 'Don't You Fake It', you can be sure 'Lonely Road' will tie together these and a bunch of other sounds in a classic, but new-and-improved RJA-sounding way."
To mark the album's release, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus will embark on a headlining, international tour, starting on December 6 at the 97X Next Big Thing 8 in Tampa, Florida. They will then be heading to a number of South East Asian countries in late February and March including Australian dates in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' "Lonely Road" Tracklisting:
- "You Better Pray"
- "No Spell"
- "Pen and Paper"
- "Pull Me Back"
- "Step Right Up"
- "Pleads and Postcards"
- "Lonely Road"
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie