Video Premiere: Sugababes' 'No Can Do'
Sugababes bring out a music video to promote their brand new song "No Can Do". One of the band's members Amelle Berrabah said that "the whole idea of the video is men are objects." The guys are displayed as 20 hunks donning only tight short boxers while Amelle and the other members all dressed "in really nice glamorous gowns with big hair and big lashes."
Sharing some embarrassing moments during the filming of the video, Amelle said, "So some of them become chairs and we sit on them. I put my hand in the wrong place as I was adjusting myself on the 'chair'." She then added, "All I saw was his legs fly up in the air and a big red face. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. He couldn't breathe after."
"No Can Do" is a pop song written by Jason Pebworth, Jon Shave, George Astasio, and Geeki. The track contains a sample of Sweet Charles Sherrell's "Yes It's You", which was produced by James Brown, and appears on Sugababes' sixth studio album "Catfights and Spotlights", which has been released in the U.K. on October 20.
Sugababes' "No Can Do" music video:
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'