Video Premiere: Sugababes' 'No Can Do'
Sugababes bring out a music video to promote their brand new song "No Can Do". One of the band's members Amelle Berrabah said that "the whole idea of the video is men are objects." The guys are displayed as 20 hunks donning only tight short boxers while Amelle and the other members all dressed "in really nice glamorous gowns with big hair and big lashes."
Sharing some embarrassing moments during the filming of the video, Amelle said, "So some of them become chairs and we sit on them. I put my hand in the wrong place as I was adjusting myself on the 'chair'." She then added, "All I saw was his legs fly up in the air and a big red face. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. He couldn't breathe after."
"No Can Do" is a pop song written by Jason Pebworth, Jon Shave, George Astasio, and Geeki. The track contains a sample of Sweet Charles Sherrell's "Yes It's You", which was produced by James Brown, and appears on Sugababes' sixth studio album "Catfights and Spotlights", which has been released in the U.K. on October 20.
Sugababes' "No Can Do" music video:
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal