Video Premiere: Sugababes' 'No Can Do'
Sugababes bring out a music video to promote their brand new song "No Can Do". One of the band's members Amelle Berrabah said that "the whole idea of the video is men are objects." The guys are displayed as 20 hunks donning only tight short boxers while Amelle and the other members all dressed "in really nice glamorous gowns with big hair and big lashes."
Sharing some embarrassing moments during the filming of the video, Amelle said, "So some of them become chairs and we sit on them. I put my hand in the wrong place as I was adjusting myself on the 'chair'." She then added, "All I saw was his legs fly up in the air and a big red face. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. He couldn't breathe after."
"No Can Do" is a pop song written by Jason Pebworth, Jon Shave, George Astasio, and Geeki. The track contains a sample of Sweet Charles Sherrell's "Yes It's You", which was produced by James Brown, and appears on Sugababes' sixth studio album "Catfights and Spotlights", which has been released in the U.K. on October 20.
Sugababes' "No Can Do" music video:
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set