Video Premiere: Sugababes' 'No Can Do'
Sugababes bring out a music video to promote their brand new song "No Can Do". One of the band's members Amelle Berrabah said that "the whole idea of the video is men are objects." The guys are displayed as 20 hunks donning only tight short boxers while Amelle and the other members all dressed "in really nice glamorous gowns with big hair and big lashes."
Sharing some embarrassing moments during the filming of the video, Amelle said, "So some of them become chairs and we sit on them. I put my hand in the wrong place as I was adjusting myself on the 'chair'." She then added, "All I saw was his legs fly up in the air and a big red face. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. He couldn't breathe after."
"No Can Do" is a pop song written by Jason Pebworth, Jon Shave, George Astasio, and Geeki. The track contains a sample of Sweet Charles Sherrell's "Yes It's You", which was produced by James Brown, and appears on Sugababes' sixth studio album "Catfights and Spotlights", which has been released in the U.K. on October 20.
Sugababes' "No Can Do" music video:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance