Video Premiere: Sugababes' 'No Can Do'
Sugababes bring out a music video to promote their brand new song "No Can Do". One of the band's members Amelle Berrabah said that "the whole idea of the video is men are objects." The guys are displayed as 20 hunks donning only tight short boxers while Amelle and the other members all dressed "in really nice glamorous gowns with big hair and big lashes."
Sharing some embarrassing moments during the filming of the video, Amelle said, "So some of them become chairs and we sit on them. I put my hand in the wrong place as I was adjusting myself on the 'chair'." She then added, "All I saw was his legs fly up in the air and a big red face. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. He couldn't breathe after."
"No Can Do" is a pop song written by Jason Pebworth, Jon Shave, George Astasio, and Geeki. The track contains a sample of Sweet Charles Sherrell's "Yes It's You", which was produced by James Brown, and appears on Sugababes' sixth studio album "Catfights and Spotlights", which has been released in the U.K. on October 20.
Sugababes' "No Can Do" music video:
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die