Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Top Forbes' Top-Earning Couples List
Celebrity couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z top the annual list of Hollywood's 20 Top-Earning Couples, compiled by Forbes magazine. They earn a total of $162 million fortune between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008, Forbes reports in a post on its site.
The 2nd Top-Earning Celebrity Couple is Will Smith and his actress wife Jada Pinkett Smith, both of whom bank $85 million, with Will doing most of the earning, taking in $80 million from the success of his movies "I Am Legend," "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "Hancock." David Beckham and his wife Victoria Adams are ranked 3rd on the list with collective earnings of $58 million.
Country music couple, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, secures the 4th spot, taking in an estimated $35 million between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008. Behind them there is Hollywood power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The movie stars and parents of six children bank $34 million together.
Film producer and director Judd Apatow and his actress wife Leslie Mann also make the list at No. 6 with a total income of $30 million. Next is singer Gwen Stefani, who alongside his husband Gavin Rossdale earn a total of $28 million. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are at No. 8, with $3 million less, followed thereafter by Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, both of whom earn $22.5 million. Finishing the Top 10 list are Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, who make $22 million.
Teaming up with E! Entertainment, Forbes thus will have its Hollywood's 20 Top-Earning Couples list premiered in a one-hour special on E! next Friday, November 28 at 8 P.M. ET.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism