Preview of 'Pushing Daisies' 2.07: Robbing Hood
"Pushing Daisies" is back on ABC last night after two weeks of delay. The preview for its next episode which is titled "Robbing Hood" has been given, showing a new murder case that Ned, Chuck and Cod have to solve after a rich old man is found dead trampled by a chandelier.
When resurrected from his death, the old man named Gustav Hoffer says to the threesome that they have to find his will. He got killed when a chandelier is shot by its thread and falls down on him during a robbery. A lawyer for the millionaire suspects his client's death was not part of a robbery gone wrong as was reported, but rather murder. Cod and Ned have to find out who kill Hoffer, interrogating also his much younger wife, Elise, and a latter-day Robin Hood.
Meanwhile, Lily fumes as the suspicious Dwight Dixon begins romancing clueless Vivian. "Robbing Hood" will air November 26.
The show is in the middle of talks that it will be canceled due to poor viewing rating. The production stopped at episode 13 earlier this month, and industry insiders are saying that the network are not interested in stretching the show to a full season. ABC spokesperson has come forward for this, stating that no decision has been made yet.
Creator Bryan Fuller also commented, "We have heard nothing in any official capacity. Our ABC exec was on the set last night saying they are still swinging in the fight to keep 'Daisies' on the air. Spirits are high and hopeful and everyone here is very proud of our work and this show."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris