Brittany 'McKey' Sullivan, 'America's Next Top Model' Winner
The CW's "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11 finally gets its winner. On its November 19 final episode, the hit modeling competition show crowned boxing enthusiast, Brittany 'McKey' Sullivan, as the next America's Top Model.
After the winning announcement, 19-year-old McKey shares her grateful feeling, saying "I'm so proud of myself right now, this was the last thing for me, I was going to try out and this was going to be it." She adds, "Now I'm America's Next Top Model and from here this isn't the end. I'm going to keep going and keep rising, it's just like a dream come true."
The former tomboy from Lake Forrest, Illinios, McKey, wins a contract with Elite model management, a spread and cover for Seventeen magazine, and a $100,000 contract with covergirl. She defeats her rival Samantha Potter after strutting along one unique runway, a giant hot pink hill, and striking memorable poses.
Plus, McKey's photos from the entire cycle show her as a high-fashion prowess, as Tyra Banks says to McKey before announcing the winner, "You didn't just serve dress, you served face."
Meanwhile, Analeigh Tipton, the Sacramento's girl who in the end ranks in the third place, has already being eliminated before the final two hit runway. Though her pictures, performance and personality had been much stronger than her rivals, Banks thought that Analeigh was doing the same thing over and over.
As an addition, photo shoot director and one of the judges of "America's Next Top Model", Jay Manuel, has been reported to return to "Canada's Next Top Model" serving as a host and executive producer.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'