Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.07: Tempting Faith
Addison receives a surprise visit from her brother in the new episode of "Private Practice". Archer, played by Grant Show who claimed his fame in "Melrose Place", comes over to stir up the situation with his playboy status. The man who is also a surgeon, oozes his charm at women and sleeps with several of them.
Archer not only causes a trouble for his big sister but for Naomi and Sam as well. Meanwhile Meg returns to try to make it work with Pete, and a patient accused of a malicious crime stirs up anger and emotions, for both Violet and Dell. The episode is called "Tempting Faith" and aired November 26.
Meanwhile, schedule for "Private Practice" midseason slot has been announced. ABC will move the show to Thursdays at 10/9c, right after "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy". The new schedule will take effect starting January 2009.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences