Harrison Ford on How Far Along the Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Film Is
Slamming down speculation that Shia LaBeouf's character may take the lead part in "Indiana Jones V" previously, Harrison Ford makes time to share more on what he knows about the possible sequel of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". Talking about his return to the iconic adventurer with "Crystal Skull" to MTV News, he suggests that the fifth film is in its early stage.
Asked whether "Indiana Jones V" is inevitable, the 66-year-old confesses, "I don't know. If we come up with a good idea..." When pursued further, he notes that George Lucas is currently working on the MacGuffin, the plot device that propels the story, saying "With some general input, he goes off and searches for the MacGuffin and then stumbles into a story." But, he then stresses that Lucas hasn't found it yet as they are still in "the primary stages".
Addressing on the fact that in the end of "Crystal Skull", Indiana Jones ends up with a wife and a kid, Ford explains why Indy can still be "that man of adventure". "And he's seen something," he says. "Remember those are the only witnesses to what he's seen. That's kind of interesting." The complete interview with Ford can be read at MTV.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3