Video Premiere: Seal's 'I Can't Stand the Rain'
As a promotional project for his new song 'I Can't Stand the Rain", Seal brings forward a music video in accompaniment of the song. In the music video, the 45-year-old soul singer and songwriter is captured singing the song in a dimmed long passage while his band are seen playing their musical instruments in each room of the house.
"I Can't Stand the Rain" is a 1973 song written and originally produced by Ann Peebles. The song has been covered by such musicians as Sam Moore, Lowell George, Terry Manning, and Tina Turner. It has also been sampled by Missy Elliott for her track "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" off her 2007 debut album "Supa Dupa Fly".
The latest cover version of "I Can't Stand the Rain" is performed by Seal for his sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record has hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I Can't Stand the Rain" music video:
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie