Video Premiere: Seal's 'I Can't Stand the Rain'
As a promotional project for his new song 'I Can't Stand the Rain", Seal brings forward a music video in accompaniment of the song. In the music video, the 45-year-old soul singer and songwriter is captured singing the song in a dimmed long passage while his band are seen playing their musical instruments in each room of the house.
"I Can't Stand the Rain" is a 1973 song written and originally produced by Ann Peebles. The song has been covered by such musicians as Sam Moore, Lowell George, Terry Manning, and Tina Turner. It has also been sampled by Missy Elliott for her track "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" off her 2007 debut album "Supa Dupa Fly".
The latest cover version of "I Can't Stand the Rain" is performed by Seal for his sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record has hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I Can't Stand the Rain" music video:
More Seal News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'