Video Premiere: Seal's 'I Can't Stand the Rain'
As a promotional project for his new song 'I Can't Stand the Rain", Seal brings forward a music video in accompaniment of the song. In the music video, the 45-year-old soul singer and songwriter is captured singing the song in a dimmed long passage while his band are seen playing their musical instruments in each room of the house.
"I Can't Stand the Rain" is a 1973 song written and originally produced by Ann Peebles. The song has been covered by such musicians as Sam Moore, Lowell George, Terry Manning, and Tina Turner. It has also been sampled by Missy Elliott for her track "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" off her 2007 debut album "Supa Dupa Fly".
The latest cover version of "I Can't Stand the Rain" is performed by Seal for his sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record has hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I Can't Stand the Rain" music video:
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung