Taylor Swift Claims Reign With 'Fearless' on Billboard Hot 200
Taylor Swift's "Fearless" makes an impressive entry on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart by landing on the top spot. Her second major studio album sells more than 592,000 copies across U.S. since dropped last week on November 11 via Big Machine Records.
At number 2, David Archuleta claims the spot with his self-titled debut album, which was released on the same day Taylor's "Fearless" made its way out. Led by single "Crush" which peaked at number 2 on Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart, his effort has garnered 183,000 copies in its first-week sales.
Next is compilation album "Now That's What I Call Music!" series lingering at number three with 172,000 selling point. Following the record featuring hit singles from Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Amy Winehouse, and Mariah Carey among others is T-Pain's "Thr33 Ringz" that has pulled 167,500 copies.
Furthermore, at number five is last week's chart-topper "Twilight" soundtrack album. The theme song LP, which features Paramore's "Decode" and "I Caught Myself", can only add 107,000 copies after having sold about 164,700 last week.
Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart:
- Taylor Swift's "Fearless"
- David Archuleta's "David Archuleta"
- "Now That's What I Call Music!" compilation album
- T-Pain's "Thr33 Ringz"
- "Twilight" soundtrack album
- AC/DC's "Black Ice"
- "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" soundtrack album
- Enya's "And Winter Came"
- Christina Aguilera's "Keeps Gettin' Better"
- T.I.'s "Paper Trail"
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked