Hugh Jackman Nabs People's 2008 Sexiest Man Alive Title
An actor and father of two children, Hugh Jackman can now add People magazine's 2008 Sexiest Man Alive title into his resume. Described by the magazine as "a triple threat: a star who can sing, dance and wield a weapon," he bests some other notable names in the annual list that also includes Daniel Craig on the 2nd spot and Jon Hamm on the 3rd spot.
Celebrating his newly attached title, Hugh conducts an interview with People's Elizabeth Leonard and Julie Jordan to talk about some of his personal issues, from his first kiss to what he wears to bed. Besides, he also shares his wife Deborra-Lee Furness' response on his Sexiest Man Alive title, about which he says, "God bless her, she said, 'I could've told them that years ago!' And then she said, 'Obviously, Brad wasn't available this year.' And I said, 'That was a joke, right?'"
About his first kiss, the movie hunk admits he had it when he was still 9 years old with a girl named Sarah Dowsett. As for what he wears to bed, Hugh admits, "I didn't wear anything until my daughter was born and we had a night nanny because I was working. I walked out stark naked, and she was reading a book. Now I like boxer briefs."
Meanwhile, Hugh Jackman's actress wife calls his perfect form "the Body of Doom." Above all though, she claims he has a much softer side inside as he is "a romantic who sings ballads at home and makes pancakes for Oscar, 8, and Ava, 3."
In addition to Hugh, Daniel Craig, and Jon Hamm, People's 2008 Sexiest Men Alive list is also comprised of young actor Zac Efron, Blair Underwood, and Ed Westwick just to name a few. The full list of People's 2008 Sexiest Men Alive can be seen on the magazine's official site. Meanwhile, Hugh's interview with People can be read on People's Sexiest Man Alive issue, on newsstands Friday, November 21.
More Hugh Jackman News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik