The Cheetah Girls Dropped From Macy's Thankgiving Parade
The Cheetah Girls are confirmed to be outed from the performers lineup of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. "The Cheetah Girls are not in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade," Orlando Veras, head of media relations for the parade, said.
The announcement has generated speculation in the media saying that the pulling-off is due to Adrienne Bailon's nude photos which hit the web earlier in November. "The girls were scheduled to be in the parade and perform, but after Adrienne's recent photo incident, organisers didn't think it would be appropriate to have her at a family-oriented event," a source told Perez Hilton.
In a separate occasion, a publicist for Macy's said that the girl group have a "scheduling issue" which forces them to miss out the event. "Performer confirmations are always fluid and subject to change for any live event," the publicist explained. "In fact we just received confirmations of three new acts this week. The Cheetah Girls were scheduled to appear in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but due to scheduling issues they could not make it."
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will be held on November 27 in the Big Apple and broadcast on NBC starting from 9 A.M. ET. Musicians who will play at the annual show include Miley Cyrus, David Archuleta, Kristin Chenoweth, James Taylor, Darius Rucker, and Trace Adkins among others.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service