The Cheetah Girls Dropped From Macy's Thankgiving Parade
The Cheetah Girls are confirmed to be outed from the performers lineup of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. "The Cheetah Girls are not in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade," Orlando Veras, head of media relations for the parade, said.
The announcement has generated speculation in the media saying that the pulling-off is due to Adrienne Bailon's nude photos which hit the web earlier in November. "The girls were scheduled to be in the parade and perform, but after Adrienne's recent photo incident, organisers didn't think it would be appropriate to have her at a family-oriented event," a source told Perez Hilton.
In a separate occasion, a publicist for Macy's said that the girl group have a "scheduling issue" which forces them to miss out the event. "Performer confirmations are always fluid and subject to change for any live event," the publicist explained. "In fact we just received confirmations of three new acts this week. The Cheetah Girls were scheduled to appear in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but due to scheduling issues they could not make it."
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will be held on November 27 in the Big Apple and broadcast on NBC starting from 9 A.M. ET. Musicians who will play at the annual show include Miley Cyrus, David Archuleta, Kristin Chenoweth, James Taylor, Darius Rucker, and Trace Adkins among others.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March