Justin Timberlake's Charity Song 'Follow My Lead' in Full
Justin Timberlake's new song "Follow My Lead", aimed to raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children, has been outed. Recorded live at "Justin Timberlake and Friends Concert" in mid October, the charity anthem features the first artist signed to his Tennman Records, Esmee Denters.
Fans can purchase the song for 99 cents on Justin's MySpace page starting on November 18 but they can also add it to their playlist for free. In addition, by logging on to his official MySpace site, fans can view footage from the star-studded charity concert in October when he brought together 50 Cent, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Boyz II Men, Leona Lewis, Lionel Richie, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers, and will.i.am.
When asked whether the song is a hint that the "SexyBack" singer is cooking up new materials for his next studio album, Justin's spokesperson told MTV that he's not working on a solo record. In a further explanation, the spokesperson revealed that he is in the studio writing and producing songs for Denters as well as other Tennman Records' artists Matt Morris, Free Sol, and Brenda Radney.
Audio stream of Justin Timberlake's "Follow My Lead" featuring Esmee Denters:
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image