Justin Timberlake's Charity Song 'Follow My Lead' in Full
Justin Timberlake's new song "Follow My Lead", aimed to raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children, has been outed. Recorded live at "Justin Timberlake and Friends Concert" in mid October, the charity anthem features the first artist signed to his Tennman Records, Esmee Denters.
Fans can purchase the song for 99 cents on Justin's MySpace page starting on November 18 but they can also add it to their playlist for free. In addition, by logging on to his official MySpace site, fans can view footage from the star-studded charity concert in October when he brought together 50 Cent, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Boyz II Men, Leona Lewis, Lionel Richie, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers, and will.i.am.
When asked whether the song is a hint that the "SexyBack" singer is cooking up new materials for his next studio album, Justin's spokesperson told MTV that he's not working on a solo record. In a further explanation, the spokesperson revealed that he is in the studio writing and producing songs for Denters as well as other Tennman Records' artists Matt Morris, Free Sol, and Brenda Radney.
Audio stream of Justin Timberlake's "Follow My Lead" featuring Esmee Denters:
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years