Megan Fox and Barack Obama Make GQ's Men of the Year List
GQ's annual Men of the Year have been unveiled and making the list among others are Megan Fox and newly elected U.S. president Barack Obama. As for this year, the list is comprised of men from different fields of work, ranging from actor to athlete to singer to chef.
Fox, called "Obsession" by GQ, is the one and only female who makes the list. She is photographed by Terry Richardson in white-colored two-piece bikini. Becoming a scene stealer in "Transformers", being considered as a hit on the Internet, and having a sultry look are the three reasons cited by the publication on why she is included in the list.
Meanwhile, Obama is dubbed by the monthly men's magazine as "Game Changer." "It takes a rare leader to impress the Lion of the Senate enough to endorse just one candidate from a group of qualified colleagues. Here, Senator Edward M. Kennedy explains why the junior senator from Illinois is the right man for the job," so read the tagline that accompanies Obama's pic.
Gracing one of the covers of GQ's Men of the Year issue, Obama has his cover shoot taken by Mark Seliger. The notable photographer reportedly was given only 1 minute, 45 seconds for the entire shoot, taking place in Philadelphia back on October 3.
In addition to Fox and Obama, GQ's Men of the Year list also names the likes of actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Jon Hamm, also swimmer Michael Phelps. The threesome, who has their own GQ covers, are all photographed by Mark Seliger too.
GQ's Men of the Year issue will go on sale next Tuesday, November 25. To find out who else that make the list, people can visit the magazine's official site.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered