Paramore Begin Working on Third Studio LP
Paramore have been "getting started" cooking up new materials for their third major studio effort. During an interview with MTV, lead singer Hayley Williams shared that the band wanted "to make a great record" for their next project.
"With the way I write, I feel like I write better from those kinds of intense struggles. I pull a lot from those experiences," Williams commented on her songwriting credit for their still-in-the-work effort. "We've all learned a lot about friendship, we've learned a lot about ourselves, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out."
Revealing further about the concept of the record, Williams stated that "it's going to be energetic," she said. "We don't always talk about happy super ridiculous things like that - it's cool that our music feels energetic and positive, and we can talk about things that are more than just great feelings."
Refusing to rush their work, Williams revealed that all the band members wanted to have some quality time for themselves, family, and friends. "We're just learning about that side of ourselves - [the side] that's not on the road and not busy and intense all the time. It's amazing, it's really been good for us," she explained.
Paramore have so far released two major studio albums "All We Know Is Falling" and "Riot!". Their 2005 debut album could only manage to sell more than 232,000 copies in the United States while "Riot!", their sophomore set, sold around 1,040,000 copies across U.S. since it was released in June 2007.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!