Paramore Begin Working on Third Studio LP
Paramore have been "getting started" cooking up new materials for their third major studio effort. During an interview with MTV, lead singer Hayley Williams shared that the band wanted "to make a great record" for their next project.
"With the way I write, I feel like I write better from those kinds of intense struggles. I pull a lot from those experiences," Williams commented on her songwriting credit for their still-in-the-work effort. "We've all learned a lot about friendship, we've learned a lot about ourselves, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out."
Revealing further about the concept of the record, Williams stated that "it's going to be energetic," she said. "We don't always talk about happy super ridiculous things like that - it's cool that our music feels energetic and positive, and we can talk about things that are more than just great feelings."
Refusing to rush their work, Williams revealed that all the band members wanted to have some quality time for themselves, family, and friends. "We're just learning about that side of ourselves - [the side] that's not on the road and not busy and intense all the time. It's amazing, it's really been good for us," she explained.
Paramore have so far released two major studio albums "All We Know Is Falling" and "Riot!". Their 2005 debut album could only manage to sell more than 232,000 copies in the United States while "Riot!", their sophomore set, sold around 1,040,000 copies across U.S. since it was released in June 2007.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why