Paramore Begin Working on Third Studio LP
Paramore have been "getting started" cooking up new materials for their third major studio effort. During an interview with MTV, lead singer Hayley Williams shared that the band wanted "to make a great record" for their next project.
"With the way I write, I feel like I write better from those kinds of intense struggles. I pull a lot from those experiences," Williams commented on her songwriting credit for their still-in-the-work effort. "We've all learned a lot about friendship, we've learned a lot about ourselves, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out."
Revealing further about the concept of the record, Williams stated that "it's going to be energetic," she said. "We don't always talk about happy super ridiculous things like that - it's cool that our music feels energetic and positive, and we can talk about things that are more than just great feelings."
Refusing to rush their work, Williams revealed that all the band members wanted to have some quality time for themselves, family, and friends. "We're just learning about that side of ourselves - [the side] that's not on the road and not busy and intense all the time. It's amazing, it's really been good for us," she explained.
Paramore have so far released two major studio albums "All We Know Is Falling" and "Riot!". Their 2005 debut album could only manage to sell more than 232,000 copies in the United States while "Riot!", their sophomore set, sold around 1,040,000 copies across U.S. since it was released in June 2007.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!