'Bruno' Alert in 'Medium' Set Causes Temporary Shut Down
Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno has done it again. After crashing in a fashion show by designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in Milan and popping by anti-gay marriage rally in Los Angeles, the gay Austrian fashion reporter came by the set of NBC's "Medium" on November 7, causing the production to be temporarily halted.
Entertainment Weekly's The Ausiello Files reported that during the shooting of a scene involving Patricia Arquette for the supernatural drama series, an extra constantly disturbed a tense courtroom scene. Initially, it is said that no one noticed that the troublemaker was Cohen disguising as Bruno. It is only after security forcibly removed him from the jury box, that everyone realized the fact.
On the incident, a source close to the series told Ausiello Files, "No one had a clue it was Sacha playing Bruno." The insider then added, "It's amazing he was able to infiltrate the set and pull this off." Still, it is unknown whether the incident was taped for the forthcoming comedy "Bruno" or not.
"Bruno" is developed from one of Cohen's noted characters in comedy television series "Da Ali G Show". The movie is said to highlight the interviews between Bruno and unsuspecting guests, which allegedly include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ben Affleck. Directed by Dan Mazer, it is set to open in U.S. theaters on May 15, 2009.
More Bruno News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert