'Bruno' Alert in 'Medium' Set Causes Temporary Shut Down
Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno has done it again. After crashing in a fashion show by designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in Milan and popping by anti-gay marriage rally in Los Angeles, the gay Austrian fashion reporter came by the set of NBC's "Medium" on November 7, causing the production to be temporarily halted.
Entertainment Weekly's The Ausiello Files reported that during the shooting of a scene involving Patricia Arquette for the supernatural drama series, an extra constantly disturbed a tense courtroom scene. Initially, it is said that no one noticed that the troublemaker was Cohen disguising as Bruno. It is only after security forcibly removed him from the jury box, that everyone realized the fact.
On the incident, a source close to the series told Ausiello Files, "No one had a clue it was Sacha playing Bruno." The insider then added, "It's amazing he was able to infiltrate the set and pull this off." Still, it is unknown whether the incident was taped for the forthcoming comedy "Bruno" or not.
"Bruno" is developed from one of Cohen's noted characters in comedy television series "Da Ali G Show". The movie is said to highlight the interviews between Bruno and unsuspecting guests, which allegedly include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ben Affleck. Directed by Dan Mazer, it is set to open in U.S. theaters on May 15, 2009.
More Bruno News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media