'Bruno' Alert in 'Medium' Set Causes Temporary Shut Down
Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno has done it again. After crashing in a fashion show by designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in Milan and popping by anti-gay marriage rally in Los Angeles, the gay Austrian fashion reporter came by the set of NBC's "Medium" on November 7, causing the production to be temporarily halted.
Entertainment Weekly's The Ausiello Files reported that during the shooting of a scene involving Patricia Arquette for the supernatural drama series, an extra constantly disturbed a tense courtroom scene. Initially, it is said that no one noticed that the troublemaker was Cohen disguising as Bruno. It is only after security forcibly removed him from the jury box, that everyone realized the fact.
On the incident, a source close to the series told Ausiello Files, "No one had a clue it was Sacha playing Bruno." The insider then added, "It's amazing he was able to infiltrate the set and pull this off." Still, it is unknown whether the incident was taped for the forthcoming comedy "Bruno" or not.
"Bruno" is developed from one of Cohen's noted characters in comedy television series "Da Ali G Show". The movie is said to highlight the interviews between Bruno and unsuspecting guests, which allegedly include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ben Affleck. Directed by Dan Mazer, it is set to open in U.S. theaters on May 15, 2009.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos