Los Angeles Premiere of 'Bolt' Made Merry With Miley Cyrus' Attendance
While "Twilight" held its world premiere in Westwood, California, "Bolt" threw down a Los Angeles premiere in celebration of its nearing theatrical premiere. Making use of El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood on Monday, November 17, the special screening event saw Bolt and his two friends, Mittens and Rhino, welcoming the guests.
Joining the trio at the red carpet was two of the film's voice talents, Miley Cyrus and John Travolta. The "Hannah Montana" star and the "Wild Hogs" actor were spotted posing with Bolt and Rhino for the photographers. Apart from the two, other cast ensemble seen included Susie Essman, Mark Walton, Diedrich Bader, Brian Stepanek, Kari Wahlgren, Malcolm McDowell and Ronn Moss.
The special event was also attended by director Chris Williams and Byron Howard, as well as other guest stars, naming some were Billy Ray Cyrus, Debby Ryan, Jenny Lewis, Mitchel Musso and Mr. T.
Telling a tale of a lost dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows the titular character whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood sound stage to New York City, he is forced to face the fact that he doesn't need his imaginary superpower to be a real hero. It will run into U.S. theaters this coming Friday, November 21.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune