Los Angeles Premiere of 'Bolt' Made Merry With Miley Cyrus' Attendance
While "Twilight" held its world premiere in Westwood, California, "Bolt" threw down a Los Angeles premiere in celebration of its nearing theatrical premiere. Making use of El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood on Monday, November 17, the special screening event saw Bolt and his two friends, Mittens and Rhino, welcoming the guests.
Joining the trio at the red carpet was two of the film's voice talents, Miley Cyrus and John Travolta. The "Hannah Montana" star and the "Wild Hogs" actor were spotted posing with Bolt and Rhino for the photographers. Apart from the two, other cast ensemble seen included Susie Essman, Mark Walton, Diedrich Bader, Brian Stepanek, Kari Wahlgren, Malcolm McDowell and Ronn Moss.
The special event was also attended by director Chris Williams and Byron Howard, as well as other guest stars, naming some were Billy Ray Cyrus, Debby Ryan, Jenny Lewis, Mitchel Musso and Mr. T.
Telling a tale of a lost dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows the titular character whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood sound stage to New York City, he is forced to face the fact that he doesn't need his imaginary superpower to be a real hero. It will run into U.S. theaters this coming Friday, November 21.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family