Los Angeles Premiere of 'Bolt' Made Merry With Miley Cyrus' Attendance
While "Twilight" held its world premiere in Westwood, California, "Bolt" threw down a Los Angeles premiere in celebration of its nearing theatrical premiere. Making use of El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood on Monday, November 17, the special screening event saw Bolt and his two friends, Mittens and Rhino, welcoming the guests.
Joining the trio at the red carpet was two of the film's voice talents, Miley Cyrus and John Travolta. The "Hannah Montana" star and the "Wild Hogs" actor were spotted posing with Bolt and Rhino for the photographers. Apart from the two, other cast ensemble seen included Susie Essman, Mark Walton, Diedrich Bader, Brian Stepanek, Kari Wahlgren, Malcolm McDowell and Ronn Moss.
The special event was also attended by director Chris Williams and Byron Howard, as well as other guest stars, naming some were Billy Ray Cyrus, Debby Ryan, Jenny Lewis, Mitchel Musso and Mr. T.
Telling a tale of a lost dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows the titular character whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood sound stage to New York City, he is forced to face the fact that he doesn't need his imaginary superpower to be a real hero. It will run into U.S. theaters this coming Friday, November 21.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart