'Twilight' Rocks L.A. With World Premiere
Gearing up to the wide release of "Twilight" this coming Friday, November 21, Summit Entertainment have held one special event through a world premiere of the much awaited vampire drama in Los Angeles. On Monday, November 17, evening, the studio rolled down red blood carpet at the Mann Village and Bruin theaters in Westwood, California, to welcome stars and guests.
With every corner in the middle of Westwood Village flooded with enthusiastic fans, the film's leading stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, were spotted walking down the red carpet. The two were joined by their co-stars, including Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Taylor Lautner.
Beside the cast ensemble, the special screening event was also attended by Perry Farrell and Paramore, who both have contributed to the film's soundtrack, as well as author Stephenie Meyer and director Catherine Hardwicke. Meanwhile, celebrity guests coming to the special evening included Jennie Garth, Jamie Foxx, Kim Basinger and Aly & AJ.
Following the romantic story between a teenage human girl and a hundred-year-old vampire, "Twilight" is adapted from Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Bella, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward, and their 'breaking barrier' romance. The romantic drama is directed by "Thirteen" helmer Catherine Hardwicke.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?