'Twilight' Rocks L.A. With World Premiere
Gearing up to the wide release of "Twilight" this coming Friday, November 21, Summit Entertainment have held one special event through a world premiere of the much awaited vampire drama in Los Angeles. On Monday, November 17, evening, the studio rolled down red blood carpet at the Mann Village and Bruin theaters in Westwood, California, to welcome stars and guests.
With every corner in the middle of Westwood Village flooded with enthusiastic fans, the film's leading stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, were spotted walking down the red carpet. The two were joined by their co-stars, including Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Taylor Lautner.
Beside the cast ensemble, the special screening event was also attended by Perry Farrell and Paramore, who both have contributed to the film's soundtrack, as well as author Stephenie Meyer and director Catherine Hardwicke. Meanwhile, celebrity guests coming to the special evening included Jennie Garth, Jamie Foxx, Kim Basinger and Aly & AJ.
Following the romantic story between a teenage human girl and a hundred-year-old vampire, "Twilight" is adapted from Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Bella, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward, and their 'breaking barrier' romance. The romantic drama is directed by "Thirteen" helmer Catherine Hardwicke.
More Twilight News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding