'Twilight' Rocks L.A. With World Premiere
Gearing up to the wide release of "Twilight" this coming Friday, November 21, Summit Entertainment have held one special event through a world premiere of the much awaited vampire drama in Los Angeles. On Monday, November 17, evening, the studio rolled down red blood carpet at the Mann Village and Bruin theaters in Westwood, California, to welcome stars and guests.
With every corner in the middle of Westwood Village flooded with enthusiastic fans, the film's leading stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, were spotted walking down the red carpet. The two were joined by their co-stars, including Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Taylor Lautner.
Beside the cast ensemble, the special screening event was also attended by Perry Farrell and Paramore, who both have contributed to the film's soundtrack, as well as author Stephenie Meyer and director Catherine Hardwicke. Meanwhile, celebrity guests coming to the special evening included Jennie Garth, Jamie Foxx, Kim Basinger and Aly & AJ.
Following the romantic story between a teenage human girl and a hundred-year-old vampire, "Twilight" is adapted from Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Bella, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward, and their 'breaking barrier' romance. The romantic drama is directed by "Thirteen" helmer Catherine Hardwicke.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?