Disney's 'Race to Witch Mountain' Gets Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures have released a brand new trailer of "Race to Witch Mountain". Serving as an introduction to the Witch Mountain itself and giving out idea what the movie is all about, the promotional video shares glimpses of the leading actors, The Rock, AnnaSophia Robb, Alexander Ludwig and Carla Gugino, in their journey to get to Witch Mountain before it's too late.
Starting with a shoot of a street from a moving car, the trailer moves on with an explanation from a narrator that 150 miles outside of Las Vegas, there is a place where unexplained phenomenon occurs. The place is called Witch Mountain. The footage then cut to an aerial shoot of Las Vegas and a hard luck Las Vegas cab driver Jack Bruno asking two teenagers in his cab where they want to go. As the footage continues it is unraveled that the two teenagers are no ordinary teenagers.
A thrilling action-adventure from the mouse house, "Race to Witch Mountain" is a remake of the original 1975 film "Escape to Witch Mountain". Directed by Andy Fickman, it tells the story of how a Las Vegas cab driver and a discredited astrophysicist come to aid two paranormal siblings from the hands of a villainous man. It will come out in U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
"Race to Witch Mountain" Trailer:
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'