Official Trailer and a New TV Spot for 'Star Trek'
As promised earlier, the official trailer of "Star Trek" has come out on Monday, November 17. Coming out hours after the bootleg version makes its way out, the outing of the trailer is accompanied by the posting of J.J. Abrams' sci-fi movie's television promo by IGN.
The two videos posted below let out similar footage with different running time. While the trailer takes more than two minutes to be fully viewed, the TV spot is just over a minute long. Both of the videos present the early Starfleet careers of all Star Trek characters as well as give introduction to the new villain, Nero.
Chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy, the eleventh "Star Trek" movie stars Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk, Zachary Quinto as Spock, Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, John Cho as Hikaru Sulu, Zoe Saldana as Uhura, Eric Bana as Romulan villain Nero and others. It is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 8, 2009.
- Official Trailer:
More Star Trek News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour