Official Trailer and a New TV Spot for 'Star Trek'
As promised earlier, the official trailer of "Star Trek" has come out on Monday, November 17. Coming out hours after the bootleg version makes its way out, the outing of the trailer is accompanied by the posting of J.J. Abrams' sci-fi movie's television promo by IGN.
The two videos posted below let out similar footage with different running time. While the trailer takes more than two minutes to be fully viewed, the TV spot is just over a minute long. Both of the videos present the early Starfleet careers of all Star Trek characters as well as give introduction to the new villain, Nero.
Chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy, the eleventh "Star Trek" movie stars Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk, Zachary Quinto as Spock, Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, John Cho as Hikaru Sulu, Zoe Saldana as Uhura, Eric Bana as Romulan villain Nero and others. It is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 8, 2009.
- Official Trailer:
More Star Trek News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why