Official Trailer and a New TV Spot for 'Star Trek'
As promised earlier, the official trailer of "Star Trek" has come out on Monday, November 17. Coming out hours after the bootleg version makes its way out, the outing of the trailer is accompanied by the posting of J.J. Abrams' sci-fi movie's television promo by IGN.
The two videos posted below let out similar footage with different running time. While the trailer takes more than two minutes to be fully viewed, the TV spot is just over a minute long. Both of the videos present the early Starfleet careers of all Star Trek characters as well as give introduction to the new villain, Nero.
Chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy, the eleventh "Star Trek" movie stars Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk, Zachary Quinto as Spock, Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, John Cho as Hikaru Sulu, Zoe Saldana as Uhura, Eric Bana as Romulan villain Nero and others. It is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 8, 2009.
- Official Trailer:
- TV Spot:
More Star Trek News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'