Official Trailer and a New TV Spot for 'Star Trek'
As promised earlier, the official trailer of "Star Trek" has come out on Monday, November 17. Coming out hours after the bootleg version makes its way out, the outing of the trailer is accompanied by the posting of J.J. Abrams' sci-fi movie's television promo by IGN.
The two videos posted below let out similar footage with different running time. While the trailer takes more than two minutes to be fully viewed, the TV spot is just over a minute long. Both of the videos present the early Starfleet careers of all Star Trek characters as well as give introduction to the new villain, Nero.
Chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy, the eleventh "Star Trek" movie stars Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk, Zachary Quinto as Spock, Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, John Cho as Hikaru Sulu, Zoe Saldana as Uhura, Eric Bana as Romulan villain Nero and others. It is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 8, 2009.
- Official Trailer:
More Star Trek News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?