Official Trailer and a New TV Spot for 'Star Trek'
As promised earlier, the official trailer of "Star Trek" has come out on Monday, November 17. Coming out hours after the bootleg version makes its way out, the outing of the trailer is accompanied by the posting of J.J. Abrams' sci-fi movie's television promo by IGN.
The two videos posted below let out similar footage with different running time. While the trailer takes more than two minutes to be fully viewed, the TV spot is just over a minute long. Both of the videos present the early Starfleet careers of all Star Trek characters as well as give introduction to the new villain, Nero.
Chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy, the eleventh "Star Trek" movie stars Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk, Zachary Quinto as Spock, Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, John Cho as Hikaru Sulu, Zoe Saldana as Uhura, Eric Bana as Romulan villain Nero and others. It is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 8, 2009.
- Official Trailer:
More Star Trek News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media