Ashlee Simpson Might Induce Labor, Jessica Simpson Says
Jessica Simpson told Ellen DeGeneres during a taping for her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, November 17 that her sister Ashlee Simpson, who's very pregnant with her husband Pete Wentz's baby, might induce labor. On the reason why, the pop singer-actress said, "They're going to have to. It's already developing really quick."
Jessica, furthermore, told Ellen that Ashlee has tried different attempts to begin labor. "Different foot massages and stuff," she testified. "I don't know. I think she's really just jumping around trying everything right now."
Jessica's interview with Ellen on her TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will be aired Wednesday, November 19.
Jessica Simpson's statement on Ashlee Simpson trying to jump start the labor came shortly after Internet reports claiming the expectant singer was in labor and assumed to have given birth to the baby she is carrying. Her representative has since denied the mounting speculation though.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'