Ashlee Simpson Might Induce Labor, Jessica Simpson Says
Jessica Simpson told Ellen DeGeneres during a taping for her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, November 17 that her sister Ashlee Simpson, who's very pregnant with her husband Pete Wentz's baby, might induce labor. On the reason why, the pop singer-actress said, "They're going to have to. It's already developing really quick."
Jessica, furthermore, told Ellen that Ashlee has tried different attempts to begin labor. "Different foot massages and stuff," she testified. "I don't know. I think she's really just jumping around trying everything right now."
Jessica's interview with Ellen on her TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will be aired Wednesday, November 19.
Jessica Simpson's statement on Ashlee Simpson trying to jump start the labor came shortly after Internet reports claiming the expectant singer was in labor and assumed to have given birth to the baby she is carrying. Her representative has since denied the mounting speculation though.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party