Ashlee Simpson Might Induce Labor, Jessica Simpson Says
Jessica Simpson told Ellen DeGeneres during a taping for her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, November 17 that her sister Ashlee Simpson, who's very pregnant with her husband Pete Wentz's baby, might induce labor. On the reason why, the pop singer-actress said, "They're going to have to. It's already developing really quick."
Jessica, furthermore, told Ellen that Ashlee has tried different attempts to begin labor. "Different foot massages and stuff," she testified. "I don't know. I think she's really just jumping around trying everything right now."
Jessica's interview with Ellen on her TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will be aired Wednesday, November 19.
Jessica Simpson's statement on Ashlee Simpson trying to jump start the labor came shortly after Internet reports claiming the expectant singer was in labor and assumed to have given birth to the baby she is carrying. Her representative has since denied the mounting speculation though.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival