Ashlee Simpson Might Induce Labor, Jessica Simpson Says
Jessica Simpson told Ellen DeGeneres during a taping for her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, November 17 that her sister Ashlee Simpson, who's very pregnant with her husband Pete Wentz's baby, might induce labor. On the reason why, the pop singer-actress said, "They're going to have to. It's already developing really quick."
Jessica, furthermore, told Ellen that Ashlee has tried different attempts to begin labor. "Different foot massages and stuff," she testified. "I don't know. I think she's really just jumping around trying everything right now."
Jessica's interview with Ellen on her TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will be aired Wednesday, November 19.
Jessica Simpson's statement on Ashlee Simpson trying to jump start the labor came shortly after Internet reports claiming the expectant singer was in labor and assumed to have given birth to the baby she is carrying. Her representative has since denied the mounting speculation though.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences