Ashlee Simpson Might Induce Labor, Jessica Simpson Says
Jessica Simpson told Ellen DeGeneres during a taping for her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, November 17 that her sister Ashlee Simpson, who's very pregnant with her husband Pete Wentz's baby, might induce labor. On the reason why, the pop singer-actress said, "They're going to have to. It's already developing really quick."
Jessica, furthermore, told Ellen that Ashlee has tried different attempts to begin labor. "Different foot massages and stuff," she testified. "I don't know. I think she's really just jumping around trying everything right now."
Jessica's interview with Ellen on her TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will be aired Wednesday, November 19.
Jessica Simpson's statement on Ashlee Simpson trying to jump start the labor came shortly after Internet reports claiming the expectant singer was in labor and assumed to have given birth to the baby she is carrying. Her representative has since denied the mounting speculation though.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch