Miley Cyrus to Perform at 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Miley Cyrus has been announced to perform on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". ABC confirmed on Monday, November 17 that the "Hannah Montana" star will play during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
On the upcoming show, Miley is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", which has been released in the U.S. since July. No official statement has been made to confirm what song she will play though.
In the meantime, four contestants are left for the semifinal of "Dancing with the Stars". Singer Lance Bass, model-actress Brooke Burke, former NFL star Warren Sapp, and Miley's co-star on "Hannah Montana" Cody Linley will compete for tickets to the finale on November 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video