Miley Cyrus to Perform at 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Miley Cyrus has been announced to perform on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". ABC confirmed on Monday, November 17 that the "Hannah Montana" star will play during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
On the upcoming show, Miley is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", which has been released in the U.S. since July. No official statement has been made to confirm what song she will play though.
In the meantime, four contestants are left for the semifinal of "Dancing with the Stars". Singer Lance Bass, model-actress Brooke Burke, former NFL star Warren Sapp, and Miley's co-star on "Hannah Montana" Cody Linley will compete for tickets to the finale on November 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo