Miley Cyrus to Perform at 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Miley Cyrus has been announced to perform on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". ABC confirmed on Monday, November 17 that the "Hannah Montana" star will play during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
On the upcoming show, Miley is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", which has been released in the U.S. since July. No official statement has been made to confirm what song she will play though.
In the meantime, four contestants are left for the semifinal of "Dancing with the Stars". Singer Lance Bass, model-actress Brooke Burke, former NFL star Warren Sapp, and Miley's co-star on "Hannah Montana" Cody Linley will compete for tickets to the finale on November 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments