Miley Cyrus to Perform at 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Miley Cyrus has been announced to perform on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". ABC confirmed on Monday, November 17 that the "Hannah Montana" star will play during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
On the upcoming show, Miley is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", which has been released in the U.S. since July. No official statement has been made to confirm what song she will play though.
In the meantime, four contestants are left for the semifinal of "Dancing with the Stars". Singer Lance Bass, model-actress Brooke Burke, former NFL star Warren Sapp, and Miley's co-star on "Hannah Montana" Cody Linley will compete for tickets to the finale on November 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage