Miley Cyrus to Perform at 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Miley Cyrus has been announced to perform on ABC's competition series "Dancing with the Stars". ABC confirmed on Monday, November 17 that the "Hannah Montana" star will play during the season 7 finale of the dancing reality show on November 25 at 9/8c.
On the upcoming show, Miley is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout", which has been released in the U.S. since July. No official statement has been made to confirm what song she will play though.
In the meantime, four contestants are left for the semifinal of "Dancing with the Stars". Singer Lance Bass, model-actress Brooke Burke, former NFL star Warren Sapp, and Miley's co-star on "Hannah Montana" Cody Linley will compete for tickets to the finale on November 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show