Kelly Osbourne and Younger Boyfriend Luke Worrall Reportedly Engaged
Engagement rumors have been busting for some time, but it wasn't until last week that Luke Worrall confirmed he and Kelly Osbourne are engaged. The Daily Mail was the first to report that matter upon learning that Luke has changed his Facebook online relationship status to "engaged to Kelly Osbourne."
Kelly, 24, and Luke, 18, have been dating since May this year. She sparked engagement rumors in July when she was spotted wearing a ring on her engagement finger. Neither Kelly nor Luke had ever commented on the engagement reports though.
And on Saturday, November 15, Luke leaked his engagement to Kelly on his Facebook account. His profile page has since been flooded with congratulation messages from family and friends.
According to Daily Mail, Kelly has yet commented on Luke's engagement confirmation. She, however, recently told the press, "Would I marry him? Yes, you never know. But I'm still really young so we'll have to wait and see. I really do love him, we get on so well."
Meanwhile, a source said Kelly and Luke's "families were a little concerned at first that they are so young, but they just want to see them happy."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test