Kelly Osbourne and Younger Boyfriend Luke Worrall Reportedly Engaged
Engagement rumors have been busting for some time, but it wasn't until last week that Luke Worrall confirmed he and Kelly Osbourne are engaged. The Daily Mail was the first to report that matter upon learning that Luke has changed his Facebook online relationship status to "engaged to Kelly Osbourne."
Kelly, 24, and Luke, 18, have been dating since May this year. She sparked engagement rumors in July when she was spotted wearing a ring on her engagement finger. Neither Kelly nor Luke had ever commented on the engagement reports though.
And on Saturday, November 15, Luke leaked his engagement to Kelly on his Facebook account. His profile page has since been flooded with congratulation messages from family and friends.
According to Daily Mail, Kelly has yet commented on Luke's engagement confirmation. She, however, recently told the press, "Would I marry him? Yes, you never know. But I'm still really young so we'll have to wait and see. I really do love him, we get on so well."
Meanwhile, a source said Kelly and Luke's "families were a little concerned at first that they are so young, but they just want to see them happy."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'