Natalie Imbruglia Strips Off for PETA's Anti-Fur Campaign
Australian pop singer Natalie Imbruglia has become the latest celebrity to strip off for an anti-fur campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). As apparent on the news photo, she is photographed covering her naked breasts with a rabbit, named Topsy.
"Try telling him it's just a little fur trim," the tagline on the ad campaign read. "Rabbits and other animals are often beaten and skinned alive for their fur. Boycott all fur."
Natalie herself has no hesitation to speak her words against fur-wearer, stating "There is no kind way to rip the skin off animals' backs. In the wild, animals are caught in snares and steel-jaw traps that slam down on their limbs-they often cut down to the bone and mutilate animals' legs and paws." PETA quotes her as adding, "Anyone who wears any fur shares the blame for the torture and gruesome deaths of millions of animals each year."
Natalie Imbruglia launched a singing career with the international hit "Torn" back in 1997. It was one of the songs off her debut LP, "Left of the Middle."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage