Natalie Imbruglia Strips Off for PETA's Anti-Fur Campaign
Australian pop singer Natalie Imbruglia has become the latest celebrity to strip off for an anti-fur campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). As apparent on the news photo, she is photographed covering her naked breasts with a rabbit, named Topsy.
"Try telling him it's just a little fur trim," the tagline on the ad campaign read. "Rabbits and other animals are often beaten and skinned alive for their fur. Boycott all fur."
Natalie herself has no hesitation to speak her words against fur-wearer, stating "There is no kind way to rip the skin off animals' backs. In the wild, animals are caught in snares and steel-jaw traps that slam down on their limbs-they often cut down to the bone and mutilate animals' legs and paws." PETA quotes her as adding, "Anyone who wears any fur shares the blame for the torture and gruesome deaths of millions of animals each year."
Natalie Imbruglia launched a singing career with the international hit "Torn" back in 1997. It was one of the songs off her debut LP, "Left of the Middle."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent