Natalie Imbruglia Strips Off for PETA's Anti-Fur Campaign
Australian pop singer Natalie Imbruglia has become the latest celebrity to strip off for an anti-fur campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). As apparent on the news photo, she is photographed covering her naked breasts with a rabbit, named Topsy.
"Try telling him it's just a little fur trim," the tagline on the ad campaign read. "Rabbits and other animals are often beaten and skinned alive for their fur. Boycott all fur."
Natalie herself has no hesitation to speak her words against fur-wearer, stating "There is no kind way to rip the skin off animals' backs. In the wild, animals are caught in snares and steel-jaw traps that slam down on their limbs-they often cut down to the bone and mutilate animals' legs and paws." PETA quotes her as adding, "Anyone who wears any fur shares the blame for the torture and gruesome deaths of millions of animals each year."
Natalie Imbruglia launched a singing career with the international hit "Torn" back in 1997. It was one of the songs off her debut LP, "Left of the Middle."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest