Natalie Imbruglia Strips Off for PETA's Anti-Fur Campaign
Australian pop singer Natalie Imbruglia has become the latest celebrity to strip off for an anti-fur campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). As apparent on the news photo, she is photographed covering her naked breasts with a rabbit, named Topsy.
"Try telling him it's just a little fur trim," the tagline on the ad campaign read. "Rabbits and other animals are often beaten and skinned alive for their fur. Boycott all fur."
Natalie herself has no hesitation to speak her words against fur-wearer, stating "There is no kind way to rip the skin off animals' backs. In the wild, animals are caught in snares and steel-jaw traps that slam down on their limbs-they often cut down to the bone and mutilate animals' legs and paws." PETA quotes her as adding, "Anyone who wears any fur shares the blame for the torture and gruesome deaths of millions of animals each year."
Natalie Imbruglia launched a singing career with the international hit "Torn" back in 1997. It was one of the songs off her debut LP, "Left of the Middle."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage