Adriana Lima Models Victoria's Secret's 5 Million Dollars Black Diamond Bra
Adriana Lima rocked this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Saturday, November 15, modeling the underwear retailer's Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra, worth $5 million. Expressing her excitement to wear the stuff down the catwalk, the supermodel said, "I always wanted to wear the Fantasy Bra. It's the first time that Victoria's Secret makes a black diamond bra."
The Fantasy Miracle Bra, designed by jeweler Martin Katz, is decorated with diamonds and rubies and will be made available for sale. Mr Katz himself stated his designed bra could be worn "as an open top because it looks like a finished top."
Lima was joined at the Victoria's Secret's annual fashion show by 35 other supermodels, including Heidi Klum, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr, and Alessandra Ambrosio. Victoria's Secret CEO Sharen Turney said the show was about glamor. "The theme of the show is a return to glamor," Sharen stated. "Victoria's Secret is about sexy, and the new sexy is glamorous for this season."
The show, kicked off with a performance by R 'n' B singer Usher, featured 68 new outfits. Among A-list celebrities who were spotted on the pink carpet included Paris Hilton, P. Diddy, actor John Stamos, socialite Kim Kardashian and Martha Stewart.
2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be aired on CBS on December 3 at 10 P.M. Some pictures from the runway at the show can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour