Teaser Trailer of James Cameron's 'Avatar' Could Come Out Soon
Rumor has it, "Avatar" may be getting its teaser trailer anytime soon. On Sunday, November 16, MarketSaw has posted photos exposing a group of boxes which label states that they contain teasers to James Cameron's latest sci-fi film teaser trailers. If the pictures were to be trusted, the so-called teaser would have a running time around 3 minutes and 57 seconds.
Noting that "Avatar" first official trailer is most likely to be premiered before "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" when the animation hits U.S. theaters on July 1, 2009, MarketSaw further speculates that the teaser may be making its way out late October or early December. On the possible screening places, the publication suggests either 3DX Festival in Singapore on November 19 to 23, or 3D Entertainment Summit in L.A. on December 1 to 2.
Filmed in 3-D, "Avatar" is a 20th Century Fox movie about a paralyzed ex-marine named Jake Sully who unwillingly undergoes an experiment to be an avatar, a combination between alien and human. Starring Sam Worthington as Sully, it is supported by Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Rodriguez among others. Directed, co-produced and written by James Cameron, it is expected to hit theaters on December 18, 2009.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'