Teaser Trailer of James Cameron's 'Avatar' Could Come Out Soon
Rumor has it, "Avatar" may be getting its teaser trailer anytime soon. On Sunday, November 16, MarketSaw has posted photos exposing a group of boxes which label states that they contain teasers to James Cameron's latest sci-fi film teaser trailers. If the pictures were to be trusted, the so-called teaser would have a running time around 3 minutes and 57 seconds.
Noting that "Avatar" first official trailer is most likely to be premiered before "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" when the animation hits U.S. theaters on July 1, 2009, MarketSaw further speculates that the teaser may be making its way out late October or early December. On the possible screening places, the publication suggests either 3DX Festival in Singapore on November 19 to 23, or 3D Entertainment Summit in L.A. on December 1 to 2.
Filmed in 3-D, "Avatar" is a 20th Century Fox movie about a paralyzed ex-marine named Jake Sully who unwillingly undergoes an experiment to be an avatar, a combination between alien and human. Starring Sam Worthington as Sully, it is supported by Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Rodriguez among others. Directed, co-produced and written by James Cameron, it is expected to hit theaters on December 18, 2009.
More Avatar News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon