Teaser Trailer of James Cameron's 'Avatar' Could Come Out Soon
Rumor has it, "Avatar" may be getting its teaser trailer anytime soon. On Sunday, November 16, MarketSaw has posted photos exposing a group of boxes which label states that they contain teasers to James Cameron's latest sci-fi film teaser trailers. If the pictures were to be trusted, the so-called teaser would have a running time around 3 minutes and 57 seconds.
Noting that "Avatar" first official trailer is most likely to be premiered before "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" when the animation hits U.S. theaters on July 1, 2009, MarketSaw further speculates that the teaser may be making its way out late October or early December. On the possible screening places, the publication suggests either 3DX Festival in Singapore on November 19 to 23, or 3D Entertainment Summit in L.A. on December 1 to 2.
Filmed in 3-D, "Avatar" is a 20th Century Fox movie about a paralyzed ex-marine named Jake Sully who unwillingly undergoes an experiment to be an avatar, a combination between alien and human. Starring Sam Worthington as Sully, it is supported by Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Rodriguez among others. Directed, co-produced and written by James Cameron, it is expected to hit theaters on December 18, 2009.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie