Justin Timberlake in One-Piece Swimsuit as Beyonce Knowles' Dancer, the Video
Justin Timberlake surprised his fans as he made a stop at Studio 8H at the GE Building in New York's Rockefeller Center and appeared donning a one-piece black swimsuit. He performed as Beyonce Knowles' backing dancers on November 15 on late-night TV comedy show "Saturday Night Live Show".
During his skit on the TV show, Timberlake tried to mimick Knowles' choreographed routine along with two other men Andy Samberg and Bobby Moynihan. The three men pretended in a video shoot for Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" music video. The difference is that if her real music video was directed by Jake Nava, the parodied video was directed by actor and comedian Seth Myers.
In addition to parodying Knowles' "Single Ladies" music video, the NBC's comedy show also presented her live performances singing "Single Ladies" with two real female dancers and "If I Were a Boy". The two new singles appear on her third major studio album "I Am...Sasha Fierce" which has been in U.S. stores since November 12.
Justin Timberlake performing as Beyonce Knowles' backing dancer:
Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" performance:
Beyonce Knowles' "If I Were a Boy" music video:
More Justin Timberlake News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande