Justin Timberlake in One-Piece Swimsuit as Beyonce Knowles' Dancer, the Video
Justin Timberlake surprised his fans as he made a stop at Studio 8H at the GE Building in New York's Rockefeller Center and appeared donning a one-piece black swimsuit. He performed as Beyonce Knowles' backing dancers on November 15 on late-night TV comedy show "Saturday Night Live Show".
During his skit on the TV show, Timberlake tried to mimick Knowles' choreographed routine along with two other men Andy Samberg and Bobby Moynihan. The three men pretended in a video shoot for Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" music video. The difference is that if her real music video was directed by Jake Nava, the parodied video was directed by actor and comedian Seth Myers.
In addition to parodying Knowles' "Single Ladies" music video, the NBC's comedy show also presented her live performances singing "Single Ladies" with two real female dancers and "If I Were a Boy". The two new singles appear on her third major studio album "I Am...Sasha Fierce" which has been in U.S. stores since November 12.
Justin Timberlake performing as Beyonce Knowles' backing dancer:
Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" performance:
Beyonce Knowles' "If I Were a Boy" music video:
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed