Zac Efron Reveals Love for Surfing, Wants to Surf With Kelly Slater
Disney sensation, Zac Efron, addressed his love for surfing in an interview while promoting "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" in Melbourne, Australia. "I love to surf every chance I get," he admitted, adding "Oh man, I would love to go surfing with Kelly Slater at Bells Beach."
Considering the fact that he's a huge fan of the sport, Zac even considers changing his major to marine biology so that he can be "in the ocean all the time." He, in fact, deferred his place at the University of Southern California to star in "HSM" when it was first debuted two years ago.
In related news, Star magazine reported that Zac has splurged on a $50,000 vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for his on-and-off screen lover Vanessa Hudgens to be put on her newly-purchased house that reportedly cost $2.75 million.
"Vanessa loves Louis Vuitton, but she wouldn't spend the money for it," Star magazine quoted an insider as informing. That's why Zac bought it for her. "To her, it is a piece of art," the insider claimed.
Zac and Vanessa have been dating for about two years. They play lovers Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez in "HSM" franchise.
More Zac Efron News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off