Zac Efron Reveals Love for Surfing, Wants to Surf With Kelly Slater
Disney sensation, Zac Efron, addressed his love for surfing in an interview while promoting "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" in Melbourne, Australia. "I love to surf every chance I get," he admitted, adding "Oh man, I would love to go surfing with Kelly Slater at Bells Beach."
Considering the fact that he's a huge fan of the sport, Zac even considers changing his major to marine biology so that he can be "in the ocean all the time." He, in fact, deferred his place at the University of Southern California to star in "HSM" when it was first debuted two years ago.
In related news, Star magazine reported that Zac has splurged on a $50,000 vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for his on-and-off screen lover Vanessa Hudgens to be put on her newly-purchased house that reportedly cost $2.75 million.
"Vanessa loves Louis Vuitton, but she wouldn't spend the money for it," Star magazine quoted an insider as informing. That's why Zac bought it for her. "To her, it is a piece of art," the insider claimed.
Zac and Vanessa have been dating for about two years. They play lovers Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez in "HSM" franchise.
More Zac Efron News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene