Zac Efron Reveals Love for Surfing, Wants to Surf With Kelly Slater
Disney sensation, Zac Efron, addressed his love for surfing in an interview while promoting "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" in Melbourne, Australia. "I love to surf every chance I get," he admitted, adding "Oh man, I would love to go surfing with Kelly Slater at Bells Beach."
Considering the fact that he's a huge fan of the sport, Zac even considers changing his major to marine biology so that he can be "in the ocean all the time." He, in fact, deferred his place at the University of Southern California to star in "HSM" when it was first debuted two years ago.
In related news, Star magazine reported that Zac has splurged on a $50,000 vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for his on-and-off screen lover Vanessa Hudgens to be put on her newly-purchased house that reportedly cost $2.75 million.
"Vanessa loves Louis Vuitton, but she wouldn't spend the money for it," Star magazine quoted an insider as informing. That's why Zac bought it for her. "To her, it is a piece of art," the insider claimed.
Zac and Vanessa have been dating for about two years. They play lovers Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez in "HSM" franchise.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub