Zac Efron Reveals Love for Surfing, Wants to Surf With Kelly Slater
Disney sensation, Zac Efron, addressed his love for surfing in an interview while promoting "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" in Melbourne, Australia. "I love to surf every chance I get," he admitted, adding "Oh man, I would love to go surfing with Kelly Slater at Bells Beach."
Considering the fact that he's a huge fan of the sport, Zac even considers changing his major to marine biology so that he can be "in the ocean all the time." He, in fact, deferred his place at the University of Southern California to star in "HSM" when it was first debuted two years ago.
In related news, Star magazine reported that Zac has splurged on a $50,000 vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for his on-and-off screen lover Vanessa Hudgens to be put on her newly-purchased house that reportedly cost $2.75 million.
"Vanessa loves Louis Vuitton, but she wouldn't spend the money for it," Star magazine quoted an insider as informing. That's why Zac bought it for her. "To her, it is a piece of art," the insider claimed.
Zac and Vanessa have been dating for about two years. They play lovers Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez in "HSM" franchise.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest