Zac Efron Reveals Love for Surfing, Wants to Surf With Kelly Slater
Disney sensation, Zac Efron, addressed his love for surfing in an interview while promoting "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" in Melbourne, Australia. "I love to surf every chance I get," he admitted, adding "Oh man, I would love to go surfing with Kelly Slater at Bells Beach."
Considering the fact that he's a huge fan of the sport, Zac even considers changing his major to marine biology so that he can be "in the ocean all the time." He, in fact, deferred his place at the University of Southern California to star in "HSM" when it was first debuted two years ago.
In related news, Star magazine reported that Zac has splurged on a $50,000 vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for his on-and-off screen lover Vanessa Hudgens to be put on her newly-purchased house that reportedly cost $2.75 million.
"Vanessa loves Louis Vuitton, but she wouldn't spend the money for it," Star magazine quoted an insider as informing. That's why Zac bought it for her. "To her, it is a piece of art," the insider claimed.
Zac and Vanessa have been dating for about two years. They play lovers Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez in "HSM" franchise.
More Zac Efron News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'